Chapter 19

Wilfred's POV

I woke up and stretched blissfully. I looked around as the sun streamed through a slit between my curtains. I looked to my side as Lola was stirring slightly and snuggling into my side. I smiled and stayed where I was, not wanting to wake her. After a while she rolled over and I was able to slip out of bed unheard. I put my slippers on and padded downstairs to the kitchen where I got out a frying pan, intent on making a full English breakfast for Lola before she woke up. As I was about to place a pan on my kitchens island it slipped out of my hand and landed on the floor with a clatter. A few seconds later I could hear movement upstairs and sure enough 5 minutes later Lola was walking down the stairs, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Morning beautiful" I said with a smile.

"Morning handsome" she replied. I know it sounds really cringy but it was cute and romantic at the time.

"So what's for breakfast then?" She asked me.

"Well I was going to make you a full English but then I dropped the pan, then you woke up and it wasn't a surprise anymore!"

"Don't worry, toast is fine for me"

"What would you like on your toast?"

"Have you got any Nutella?" She asked

"Ewww no I hate the stuff!" I replied.

"OMG HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE NUTELLA? IT IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO A SLICE OF TOAST!" she shouted.

"Woah, ever so slightly over the top there!"

"Sorry" she smiled sheepishly "I just get protective over Nutella sometimes, marmite is fine."

"One marmite on toast coming up!"

************************************

A/N

Hello guys! I'm trying to get back to regular updating but everything's a bit mad at the moment because I'm moving house in 8 days!!! Anyways thanks for reading! Vote & Comment :) 450 reads for the next chappie :) xxx