Chapter 1

Right guys just so you know this Is my first ever story! The only stories I have ever written were for school! Anyway this Is my story :)

************************************

Wilfred's POV

"5...6...7...8... Now pose!"

That was my new dance teacher Mrs Charleston. She expected us all to dance! I mean why???? I can't dance to save my life! I can't refuse though- that's against the Poshington School code!

"Come on guys! You have to make up your own pose maybe something like this" she struck a pose and we all copied her. "Right I'll play the Music again and you have to remember to pose!" She turned on the music, Although I'm sure It's damaging our ears! I mean seriously? Little Mix?? Don't get me wrong I quite like Little Mix. I used really like them until my little sister started playing their songs day in day out. That's when it starts getting annoying.

Anyway back to my boring dance lesson. "5...6...7...8... POSE! No no no don't all do the one I showed you! Do your own!"

"But miss we have always been told to do what the teacher does!" Says the resident nerd. We all roll our eyes even though we all know she is right. Mrs Charleston looks wistfully upwards, but then the moment is gone. I bet she's thinking of those Rebels. Just to get this straight guys we at the Poshington School for well Mannered young ladies and gentlemen HATE the Rebels at Rebelsville, we have had an ongoing feude with them since forever! Anyway the new dance teacher transferred here from Rebelsville and we all hate her. She was only allowed to teach here after swearing a solemn oath that she wouldn't have any contact with the Rebels!

*brrrrrrrrrinnnnggggg*

Yes! The bell finally! The end of the day!

************************************

A/N

Right that chapter was kind of explaining background. I will do the next chapter from Lola from Rebelsville's POV :) xx Comment, Vote and tell your friends!!! Xxx