18,

i was packing the last remaining food i had made for myself, David had been watching me alot. his eyes penetrating me straight on, somehow i felt scared, but good scared

"you could stay, longer i don't mind, i know problems arrive at the worst times"

i sighted, and turned, his lips were a thin line and his muscle were in tense mode, i somehow seen him before, with someone else, but my memory felt weaken, "well, i.. i i don't know were to go" he took a step closer, "let me help you" he then smiled, but it did not reach his emerald eyes, somehow i though i could trust him, so i nodded. he somehow felt relief, his eyes felt warm, and kind, unlike the first time, he saw me as a stranger with too much mystery, and now suptedly everything went downhill fast, taking branches and sand into its mouth. he staggered taking the bags i had packed the night before back to the open room that has somehow become mine, "i leave every monday and tuesday for work at the city, but you can come with, enjoy and amuse yourself with the people, i know being here is kinda lonely" if he only knew, if he knew i was already used to the silence, that many people talking brought headaches and pain throught my body, if he knew i was unlike any normal girl. i smile, but declined, he seemed a bit emberass to be let down, but he pushed it away. "dinner?" i nodded.

Monday Morning

the difference between climate was palpable, the stress of the clouds, and the strong winds rattled the house, it was a small good habited house, with flowers surrounding each corner, with chairs and coffee tables on the living room. it felt peaceful, the lightning frightend me, and somehow when i woke up he was there, craddeling me as a child. i rushed away from his embrace and looked at the floor boards while he sat up "you were screaming, so i went and "

" don't ever do that, i don't like people touching me"

i knew i said words that hurt his arms as he retracted them from the bed and placed them around himself, "sorry"

"just don't do it again" i breathed out as he stayed on the bed and i headed to the sofa.

it rained like Zeus was mad at me, his demon, because the angels had not yet camptured me, he wanted me to fade, since i watch the drops drool the house, i felt panic rise, and i rocked myself on the sofa as i repeated under my breath "it will go away"