THREE

"are you one of those whose tongue's have been cut out" 

the irritating sound of his vocal cords, pulling my  ears back and forth, an painful melody of questions he asked, it was crazy, to think someone didn't talk for that reason, what if i was broken down, my mouth too heavy to break a word, what if i was defective. it could be one thousand of answere's to an simple question of yes or no.

i stopped in my trail of thoughts, and abrubtly went ahead leaving him behind, the nurse showed another knowing grin of i know this is hell but hang in there smile, fake care takers with their too tore up faces of deception, the school was known to be "the Angel's of Sacrament" said that it wore down to millions of years before any priest got hold of the church, the angle's were the last and first to ever walk the earth, they were kings and queens, never defeated, they were the alphas of the alphas, the greatest, but in the war between demons, the angel's were to protect the school until the last breath, said that it held something so powerful any human would of die to come in contact with the so talked about greatness the angel's had left hidden in the church. the demon's coming from the open gates of hell, held open by the very first fallen angel, Nicolai, it gave the demon's the key to bring down all the churches, all the sacrifices made by the angel's. it's when all happened, every single demon was demolished from the earth, but Nicolai remained here, fallen from the heaven's. by treason, and compact's with the demon's, the angel's came to write an sacrament, an loyal inquisition on paper, that on today's history its said, it was all just an myth, an crazy save me god story to calm the crowds from the upcoming wars, somehow i do believe the story.

this walls were sacred to the priest's, and if the hall of remembrance would of bring my memory back of what went down with my parents, then it would all be worth it, i read about his place, the hidden secrets, the many stories, but in all those so called war's the Angel's of Sacrament wore down to the last bit of focus on my brain, this school showed so, every bit of broken down concrete, showed what happen in the books was not just words read out loud, 

in all the talk about the church past history Vane came from nowhere to interrupt the nurse 

"you know, i do believe in lies, people lie to exagerate and get all the crowd, wary with worry and sorrow, the greatness to be able to collapse those around you into a mental breakdown is awesome, but i do believe, this is all bull crap, no offence Lily, but come on, don't fool the new meat, with ignorance" i turned around eyed the Vane guy till my eyes hurted, and all he did was stare back, was he the one being impossible, or was i?

when we did reach the last sector, the priest was in his black cape, the drapes adorning his black cape with the usual cross across his chest, the white thing in the middle, i never understood why, and the lack of hair, equally facial and head, his eyes were all coming down his face, as if his cheeks were melting below, his nose sharp as a crow, and those teary blue eyes that in the darkness appeared to be black, "Ms. Beltmore, i have read about you, rare thing is, that i would have the pleasure to do your remembrance" he spoke as if dust formed around each word, the syllables stuck to the roof of his mouth, each word passed down his teeth, made my own cringe, Vane seemed to be just fine with the priest, his odd speach was nothing to bore Vane, instead he stood tall and vigilant as if he expected to hear more, as if respect was all he could say, through his body, that stood rigid almost next to mines, the coldness expelling off him was also odd, how can someone's temperature be so low, when the nurse on the right, gave the papers to the Priest, he nodded, and she went away, but stood above me and smiled, plastic, was what it said, while her hand reached my shoulder and squeeze, who the hell does this "good luck" she said, in a metalic tone, that caused Vane to deliver an terrible laugh.

when the priest remembered we were not alone, he turned his dizzy eyes to Vane, while Vane fixed his face, and came closer to the Priest "Ralph, why don't you go ahead.. and well, do your thing"  he nodded, this people nodded alot, maybe the use of words were not nessesary here, maybe the church was somehow indignant on chat, "sir, i been thinking, maybe i can help her another way, maybe this technique is not the right one to use on young minds, maybe" the priest face seemed to redden the more Vane talk, and question his authority, and cut him off, at the second maybe "Ralph, i don't like when you think, even though, i know your origins, i will like it if you leave now" Vane nodded again his long blond hair moving along with his head, it seemed as if an accord was being pass down between their stares as Vane left, as he passed beside me, he murmured something, my ears catch "sorry" and he left, while my eyes trudge down as he walked away.