SeVEN

Once my foster mother had said, at my early ages of new exiting feelings, 

"you think you know what you are looking for, until what you are looking for finds you, is like,, nothing you would ever experience twice, and lucky one's get to keep it forever"

Currently i still don't know what i have been looking for, and i think that which i look for has not found me, but all is still very new, all this new exotic rebellion is new, and i think, its becoming me.

i layed in the sofa, the rough fabric smelled as old man's newspapers, stored away in a deep attic, which would be nice, if it didn't mixed with the odd onions Vane calls Liop, they are this kind of exotic vegetables, provided by Spain, and stored in one of the least expected places, California, after that they move them around the country, and Dallas suppostly is one of the most valuable places to reproduce food, of course after Florida, and so many. i told him, i rather take the sofa, it was ripped at the edges, the color was beige and stains were all around it, he cringed at its direction, but i admired the view, it was next to the only window in the house, after Vane let me go, i got in the shower, my still wet hair dripping on the floor's that under my shoes clank, i went through the small house, in the living room, was a simple box TV set, a coffee table with no flowers, just wood, next to the living room, came a half wall, and next to it, the kitchen, he had all kinds of electronics, coffee expresso machine, microwave, refri, chopping machine, electric heater, an odd oven, and the set of knifes as a collection he said, he was always wasting time in that space, cooking cakes, soups, salads, hot plates, he did had a gift, and i ate it, he looked at me, while i ate, while i walked, while i scratched mosquitoes on my toes and hands, it was creeping me out, but i didn't say a word.

"its this new thing, it has strawerries, and salt, and pepper, of course i added a little lime around, then placed the heater machine, and it made them crunchy, taste it" his hands were burned, his eyes glistening with the candles adorning the table, it was a white plate that held brocoli, some pieces of mango, and strawveries adorned the sides, delicatly placed around, he was proud, smiling to himself as he handed it to me,  i took a million bites.

"so?" he asked, looked at me, and then at the plate, his forehead scrunched up as a sponge, it was funny, seeing such interest on someones opinion "i love it" i said in a whisper, slowly taking the last straverie and popping in it inside my mouth, out of nowhere, something vibrated, and Vane's face changed, he got up, diged in his pants and answered a call "hello" he said, i stayed there worried at somemthing as a phone call, we were on the run from the church, from the ones who wanted to keep me hostage, or so Vane had made it sound, i still was not sure i could trust him, i was still deciding wheather to keep going with the act, or escape on the very first opportunity, i was on the bridge to salvation or death. 

i got up from the table, took the plate to the sink, showered once again, and prepared the sofa, i didn't heard him come in and surpice me. i jumped into the sofa, placed my hand on my heart, and screach "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he said licking his lips, while slowly curling to the sofa, ditched his shoes and got his dirty pants on my bed, great, what an idiot "it was Salomon on the phone, remember the priest who i was arguing there was a better way to save your memory, well, i guess he knew i would not keep my hands off you" i shrugged "why such interest in me" i curled to the other side of the sofa, none of our body parts touching, we were somehow idiots on touching, and i was glad,  i was not ready to.... what ever this was... "you don't get it" he said while cocking his head to the left, i shook mines, "give me your hand" it was a trusting game, i hesitated, expanded my arms around my body, the chilliness of this place was cooling my insides "please Adrian" he repeated, and i slowly contracted my hand, and released it towards his.

i jumped a bit from contact, and he laughed "sorry i have a low temperature" his eyes had changed since yesterday, since he told me to trust him, they were lighter, somehow the deep blue had disipated into the waters of the caribbean sea, he smiled, a light smile, the one you do when the dolphins jump and they try to reach the ring, the one when you are in sight of the most wonderful view, the one you do when you meet someone, that someone, "i want you to trust me, i want you to believe me, okay?" he question, and undoublty i nodded, his eyes penetrating mines, so intence, that the feeling calmed my heart, chilled my bones to ashes, and my eyes battered in relief, it was truly true, it was,,, as if i broke the contact i would drown, he scanned my hand, touched the bottom of the palm with his thumb rotated it and gave it a peck with his soft lips, then he realesed it, he kept smiling, while i felt earth on my feet's and heaven pushing me towards the center, "i know i about them, and as you, i have a gift, though those stupid jerk off at the church are too weak to see it, persuation is something odd, among our kind, but you,..  i didn't see you coming" i shook my head, he could not know about them, and i had been lucky to have burried the last one, i saw it, Diel was dead in my arms, her shaking fingers, her blood stain white uniform, and her eyes twitching seeking the so called light, 

he could not know, 

"i don't know, what you are saying?" he jerked his eyes away, and stood up, 

" don't lie to me Adrian, i know who you are, i know everything. are they painful?" he kept questioning me, and the more he talked, the more my foot started to tap, my breathing increasing my hands sweating none stop, i was in panic, outrageous, and uncontrolled,

"i- i-, get away from me" he started to come my way, his hands seeking my head, trying to calm me, but what he didn't know, was, 

i was a freak, a beast, an unchanged bull of tremor and fear, but it was who i hid inside this walls of self built ignorece, a  monster, who saw what other fear would come, i started to scream,i knew cause of the way my throat ache, and tears stained my cheeks, Vane was helpless, shaking his head telling to me to calm down, but i inranged, fear, painful, i trembled in Vane's arms, he encircled me with his body, held me down, his warmth touched my heart, my breathing started to come even "breath Ady. just breath, slow, calm down please", i didn't know what i saw, until i saw it agian, it was him. my visions were of him.