SEVEN TEEN

"i will say this once, are you a mass murderer" i shook my head while keeping my eyes on the moving pixels on the small set of TV, he kept asking quesions i knew he would ask, and i asked them to myself while lying to the stranger, why i should be honest, "are you homeless, poor. the point is, i'm trying to figure out why a naked girl was swiming on my private beach" this time i did look at him, while his eyes stayed glued to mines, i licked my lips, and spoke " sorry for being a nausience, i will be out tommorrow morning" 

"you haven't answered my question" i did not have to, but it came out as a river blocked by boulders,

" i may have the need to do bad stuff, i may be something crazy to you, but in me, i see someone changed, is it okay if i take some cushions, and a blanket outside is cold" he blinked fast a couple of times before standing "okay, i can work with that if you tell me your name, at least, you owe me that" 

i always wanted to change the cursed name i was given but never had the audacity to do it

" Jordan, Jordan Baker". 

for a fast glimpse his eyes narrowed on mines, his soft emerald green, while mine were rubies of blue, i didn't get to really notice him as he carried me half naked into his bathroom, how build he was, or if i was placing my life on another phyco, but he was human, or at least that was what he seemed. 

"David, nice meeting yah" and he walked away, he shook his head and raked his fingers through blacken locks, he was a sight i didn't need to stare at..

i pressed my cheeks to the cool floor, testing how comfy i was going to have to get to sleep a full night, without the nightmare.. they clawed at my night life, and ripped through my eyes during the day, i was living a freddy kruger kind of life, and i had no savor.

David restless, kept walking back and forth from a room into another,i didn't get the cushions or the blanket, so i started to get something else on the floor, my limbs. but a heavy and angry frustrated voice rung my eardrums "what the hell are you doing, i am not letting you sleep on my patio, come" i didn't mutter a word, and i fallowed him through the glass doors into the room he travel from, its was a soft heaven bed, its sides were of wood, and five cushions and as of ten blankets layed in a order fashion on the right side, my eyes shone with delight, that i will sleep in a arm of clouds, and for the first time, its was not and illusion "you didn't have to do this" i said in a murmur as David pace the room, it was large enough to fit another bed, and another sofa, it was adorned with mutlitle posters of soccer teams and many throphies "i don't know where you come from, but generosity is my people's pledge, i will be right a few feet away"

that night i tossed and turn, i didn't know who he was or why he envaded my thoughts, curiosity peaked my eyes and arms, as of wanting to hack the room, but something kept stopping my impulses, Vane crept into my mind also, as of the last time i saw him, somehow all was connected the words he spoke hided a kind of evil i was not aware of, even if i was the demon itself.

the sun rose, but i was wide awake as the few hinges of the darkness soothed away, liberating the sun and its rays, i pace the room, a while, focusing on how was i going to leave, or how was i going to do, with no money and no contacts, since i left the city, i had payed a well lawyer to declare my accident with my foster parents a masacre, i was in that fire, as well as them, and i had never looked back, until now, when all has gotten foggier, David yelled through the door, and it startle me to the point of slipping under the bed "are you alright Jordan, i heard a commotion" i was out and turning the knob in record time, i didn't know what my face showed but he seemed please " come, i got some orange juice and some pancakes, i make them" he wore lazy ware, his joggers hugged his low hips, and a hint of black ink peaked through the white t shirt, i could not tear my eyes of it "you like ink?" he asked, but i was too gone to look up and nodd, so i just spoke "yeah, facinated, its such a.."  he stared me down, i felt his eyes on my fidgeting  hands, " amazing? i must have to agree" with no notion David took the shirt off, showing ripped bicepts and a 
V formed,  going so low, i though the last glimpse of it must of disappeard, the black ink covered must of his left side, it was an dragon, but in onyx black, its eyes were silver, and it draw me, somehow, it was obsessive to just look. the head of the dragon had horns and in  its delight it curved around his upper abdomen, the rest of the dragon disapeard below his joggers "i though a wild beast could never be tamed as a pet, i guess its a symbol for comfort, saying all the beast's in the world can have a saddle, don't you think?"  he place his shirt back and turned, with no response i formed one in my head, i guess its all just luck.