Eleven

splitting between rocks the sun rose to the sheath of the car, the noises the night carried in its wound diverted, and so did my eyes to the blinding bright. i groaned slowly rising from the back seat, my hair had recovered its full magnitude of curls, my eyes forbbidden to dwell on the idea of cutting it all off. once more. but then Vane was gone.

i panic for incoherent reasons, but not seeing his body brought new unwelcome feelings to my being, i fear his dead, but if he was, i would have already seen it, maybe i could not see his. maybe i could only see his future. i retorted, but then as i was about to ransom the place, he came jolting towards the car, with two cups at hand, steam rising, as his mouth did  when he saw my face "coffee?" his eyes were solemm, peace and joy radiated off his being, i took the steaming cup from his bruised hands, that late at night i had discovered i did more harm to him, than i ever though i could, as he pushed the blankets aside and sat beside me, his fingers grazed one of my untamed wild curls "pretty, why hide it?" he asked so many questions whom  i was no body,to answer them, a stranger to my own past, a forth sighter to my own fortune, and a spy to his own, i was still up to no good, by hiding what i saw.

my eyes lowered into the cup, while the hot liquid of coffee burned my throat, through teary eyes i found the smile of a hysteric Vane, and a holding laughter from his too creased lips, "its alright to get burn, sometimes there is no choice" i swallowed, and took a deep reliving breath through my mouth "maybe, but it burns like hell" he choked on his own venom "been there, is not that hot" i smiled, genuine, something out of nowhere, i didn't fear to show to him, something fancy that i never allowed my lips to come upon, times that silenced the world around us as this,were actions only make our mouths move, was the times i felt like telling him everything, my limbs were heavy with such grief, of secrets untold by my part, i wondered, what was he hiding "you say you have answers" i said in a slow trembled voice, almost my throat closing at its exit, but i saw how his blond spirals of hair moved up and down in a current shrug/nod. he used them alot, he shrugged alot, "if i tell you what i see, would you tell me?" he took the coffee from my shaking heated hands, that under his hot ones felt cold and the impulse to take them away contradicted my thoughts, what was he doing. his eyes were cold, but they were not gone like i seen people's pupils do so many times, his were radiant and expelled some kind of aura, kind, and anventurous, it all but reminded me of no body, no one i met in the travels i did, made me feel as with no control as my visions did, but he did not controlled me, in any way, it scared me, to the bone and to my nerves, it was not a gift to feel different towards someone, it was a maze of raked and old passages, unsetteling my mind and senses. "i want you to trust me, i'm not doing this to harm you, Adrian, is a lesson, respect and trust is something that you earn, and i understood your reasons, for me.. there is nothing stopping me, but you" i cringed my brows and fallowed the patterns he drew in my hands and arms, each spiral he drew with his fingers felt far, but warm, his strong tender fingers caressed all my palms traveling my lines, my hands "do you want me to read you?" he question, a playful tone on his voice, so causal, as if he asked the next stranger that came by the same thing each day, for me, i stayed away for so long, i only though to live through my pain, not even a day, not even a bad monday. i just wanted to survive the nights. i nodded rigoursly, and he took my left hand and placed it upside up on his, his lips clicked closed, and then his eyes moved up and down my face, i was curious about the whole act, had he done it before, did he really believed?

"aparently, you will live long and healthy" i soffocated myself on the though of what healthy might be interpreted along his mind

"do not laugh at me love. i'm having a vision"

i rose my eyebrows and suggested him to keep working harder, he haden't convised me. yet.

"try to live by your visions, don't block a flowing ocean on a shore" he traced another long line, this time cocking his head, and smiling to himself, he had me intrigued

"thieves are angels whose selfishness has been stolen, try not to judge harshly", the time was thiquing the more he looked at the simple lines adorning my flesh, and i was tired of holidng it out, but when i was just about to realese it from his tight grip, he grabbed me harder, and the friction between cold and warm felt as an ice socket was being rubbed on my skin to burn it, he was that cold, the reason behind it was one of the thing i wanted from him

"and suddently you know, its time to start something new, and trust the magic of new beginings" he realeased me, and i jumped backwards hitting my head with the upped handle of the car. he rushed to my aid and touched the growing bump on my forehead 

"such a waste!" he said while examine it 

"is it that bad?" i question horrified to look as a unicorn around Seattle an unknow town which i was aging to get to,

"delirious, i though you were pretty, before, now i just, think you are hideous" he said frowning, but the amusement from his features was undeniable, he was charming, in purpose, and my hands found his soft cheeks, pecking him with the soft nib of a slap. but still what he said about trust and new begginings bruned deep angst into my skull, was i really this scare to the world.