sIX

warmth spread towards my knees, they were bare under the blue blanket that covered most of me, the scent of soap still french in them, my eyes felt wide, awake for the first time, something had change, something in me had changed.  my hands were tied together to the bed post when i felt the pain spread towards the wrist's, and i remembered everything

"Vane!" i yelled to the empty room i had no chance of investigating, the windows were wide open, no curtains, the bed was bare exept for me and the blanket, the sun spreading like a ballerina in the bed, hitting my knee, and i was grateful, cause apart from that  i was cold, the coldness was only the kind you felt higher upstate, i been to alaska before, seeking answere's, but no one had them, i went to Carolina of the North, and strangely the people who took me seriously were the homeless, it was a weak search, when i traveled to Los Angeles in the middle of Sacramento, was when the pries of the neares church indicated me to here, to this place in the middle of nowhere called, Mississippi, Dallas, to Sacramento Church of souls, back then was called the Angel's of Sacrament, but by all means, the name was changed, and its history forgotten.

 "i swear to fucking jesus Christ if you don't untie me!" i had this energy flowing off me, that renewed the need to fight, and getting away from Vane was the first step, who the hell he though he was, the devil of all bad, and inaproppiate. i tried struggling against the tight rope, when the little blonde mane of Vane appeared by the door frame, i looked fierce, my chin making that cringing expression where i suprespres all the bad words wanting to rush out, he instead looked pleased with himself, holding a cup of what i think coffee, the fumes swelling to his face, the sweat from the work making its way to his neck, he was build right, his forearms veins were popping, the streak of a tan comming from his bare torso, his back hair that reached his shoulders now tied back, in a man bun, he was fine as a new baby being born to the world, when i reached his eyes all vanished, they betrayed his persona, his whole being was a contradiction of what layed deep in his orbs, that's why he could not fool me, not me.

"good thing you are up, by the way you are welcome" he said with sarcasm, i sighted heavly i didin't want to speak to him, i wanted to make him think it was all his fault, cause i was to truly blame i had gotten myself involve with people i didn't trust, blinded by the fury to know.

sometimes knowing its worst than truly knowing everything, and for once i had wished i had never learned the whole truth, 

he took my hands and untied them, slowly, carressing the spot where i rubbed against the ropes, 

"you fight like a girl" he whispered to himself, but his eyes kept going or maybe trying to reach mines, as a ladder, i kept ignoring him, twisting my head to the other side, looking at the wooden floors, the lack of cleaning this place had, or at least the whole room had, there were cloths all over the place, not in hangers, just randomly thrown, "pick anything you want" he said louder, while he adjusted himself on the bed, i smiled blandly, and in a flash i was rushing towards a door, don't know where i was planning to go but i didn't care, i needed to get away, of people i didn't trust. but i was not fast enough Vane grabbed me by the waist pushed me towards the bed, and wressel me down towards the mattress "don't run! i'm not here to harm you, i'm here to help you, if it weren't for me, they would be already picking at your brain like hungry wolf's, licent to me Adrian, i'm telling the truth, look at me" his eyes were a dark blue, more dark than the atlantic, i looked at him after i stopped fighting my wrist's free, i looked, and i knew  for once, he was telling the truth is an odd feeling that passes through your skin, igniting the little flame that we now call blood, is as if your legs were asleep, the relief you feel after the pain is gone.

i stayed there, glued to them. he didn't blink, and neither did i,  i think we stayed all night, our eyes talking to themselves, as if it were the most normal thing, 

"what now?" my mouth interfere, and his did too "now we hide"