Fifteen

strangers;

strange

they tied me down with metal chains, placed me in a chair, the hard cold plastic melting me through, their faces were covered, their bodies wrapped in tunic, all was too blotchy for my eyes to adjust, all seemed to drift, my arms were dangling pieces of halloween caravan,  i felt like Alice going through a hole, with no ropes to hold me down, i though i might die, as they induced drugs in me. i though the remembrence might of have been the worst, but this was the limit, i tried whispering " let me go" but all they did was place rags on my mouth and duc tape. i hated Vane, i hated what so blindly he seduced me to go, but also i was confused, if in the beginning he saved me from a hospital, and placed me as a lab rat, maybe i just been running for no reason, i had been running from my true salvation. 

the doctors in here, were rough, i was  just alive tissue to touch. to inject things in. to disaprove and try again. Vane had lied decieved me with an interception of thoughts and rules, and kisses, i was a fool. 

the nurse with red hair was the most gentel one in the rooms i was in. she healed my bloody bandages said things sometimes, and her eyes were kind, she was wrapping new bandages by the time i opened my eyes, "poor girl, i bet you feel everything. if only could get you sober" her eyes pleaded with mines to come back to life, to breath so my lungs rise and fall, so my words dont smudge and my brain doesn't desmantle. i was half alive by the time she always comes to my aid, this time i knew i would get her to help me out, i need out, i grabbed her wrist as she did the last turn on the white gabs of fabric on my legs, i was always dragged through the dusty floors, always turned and pinched, cut open and placed back together as a rag doll. i never did see Vane. i hope i never did again.

"you are.. you can move" she reapeted, fast and her eyes seem to gloss over, i nodded my head, i was no longer in chackles, but my ankles and wrist's ache for such mistreated care. she came rushing to my side, she popped the cabinet open and grabbed a thermometer, "you have no fever" she smiled, delighted for good news. then she nodded to herself "you are a fighter aren't you Adrian" hearing my name again caused my veins to push blood faster, for my heart to get stronger "i need to get out" i mumbled, but i knew she understood "i will get you out Adrian". when she left, and the white doors swung, i took a breath, and for what seemed like forever, i believed in hope.

the night stared to fall when the red head showed up. in her hands a golden key, in the other a gun, the moonlight reflecting in it, as a an blessed sword, she help me stood up, place my old cloths on the bed and told me to do it fast, she closed the door, with just simple last words, he face seemed to pale by the sight of me, struggling to stand, she fasten to help me, but i denied "i will push the alarm, and then you will have to run, the exit is on this same passage, but there will be no doors, so you will have to climb and open the second window, the others are locked from the outside" she licked her lips, and place her fragile hand on my cheek, i swallowed, why should i trust her, i was fooled once, but i will be never  fooled again; "why are you helping me?" i asked, my forehead cringing, my hands in fist's "oh my dear, we are the same, and we help our kind, not like them" and she left with a smile, after twenty minutes, i was ready for the ringing sound so many times  i heard, but didn't ever though it was my open door to run.