fourteEEN

the last part of the metal touching scraping my face off, was the hardest, its like taking off a band-aid, the swelling red comes, and burns your skin off. but it eases off. Vane screached my name as if it would of placed a shield against the danger, i knew the cold of his arms was against my face, his own body protecting me from them, i saw it. the dead bodies i saw in my visions surrounding me as a circle, of bodies, waiting for me to end my own suffering, to reunite with them, and the millions i did not save. 

Vane was still screaming from the other side,  i heard his echoes, his palpitating heart grow tire as the seconds pass by. the dying is never felt or heard, it just comes and hits you like an arrow, pointed imedietly at your beeping heart. the lungs collapse, your mouth stops getting  moisture, the eyes stare up as seeing the most amazing comet pass by the galaxy, some of us stay with others on this side, some of us, are carried to paradise by angels. or some of us, are dragged off cement walls as inapropiate art, i wanted to answer his screams, his scared face, his hallow blue orbs, and the wierd thing was, i tried, i really tried to stay, and say, "i am alive, inside your heart" we never got that close, the kisses were fundamental, something physical. something addicting to my visions.

after his face left my head, and all clouded as mist from the ocean, all i remember was calling him. 

VANE

****

his coldness was gone, his golden locks were a ruby brown, his blue icy orbs, dicipated into tinted hazel. who was this man, he holded my hand steady, his head staring ahead, pass my eyes into my head, and all i wondered was, tell me i have my curly hair ruled out "is Vane here?" i asked softly, the murmur from my mouth almost a distant protest or a groan, of some sort, here i was in the bluest room, with the television presenting none scense of some annoying reality TV show, while the stranger took ahold tight of my hand, he noticed my eyes opening and closing, the diagnosis of my heart and temperature on the overhead screen, and a relief grin started to spread on the stranger, "yeah, he is" they sounded the same, but the stranger had soft pink lips, while as of Vane his always were dry and barely skin nude tone. something was off about the stranger, something had drifted as he stared me into the eyes. was i dreaming? i cringed my forehead and regreted it, the pain pulsated from my head into my cheeks and teeth, "where is he?" i said back and the stranger with another off smile half grin "infront of you" i clenched the hand that holded mine tighter, and i shook my head roughly "are you kidding me, who are you, i. i. i know Vane, he is blonde and has blue eyes, and its always cold. you. you are hot, and not in the atractive way mister" i replied almost knocking my finger controler out of my index. he shook his head, the same distint hair style, the same features on the cheeks and forehead, the same shaped lips, its as if what before was opake somehow it gain color once again, "i didn't want to scare you Adrian, you had a condition, special, the visions made you see me with other colors, and you tough i was cold, when you were the one who saw me dead all the time, i'm sorry to inform you, that boy was not me, i am Vane Ralph minister of angels, from the sacrament, i have brought you here to save your soul" what was he talking about, what was i?

"you got the wrong girl then" 

he licked his rosy lips and closed the distance between us

" you are who i been seeking my dear, hope i don't fall i your bad grace, may the angels carry you into heaven"

and the whisper that came after that shocked me from my bed, from my body,into a frenzy i though i might never drift away, 

"demon"