ONE

i had fallen asleep many times on the trains to north, i had fallen asleep in my way home, they consume my world, they are my world, the convention of terror has eaten me alive, they get bloodier by the second, and i can't stand it, i can't wake up sometimes, i can't even live normal, as i stare myself in the mirror, how i lasted this long is a mystery, this kind of people go to Ferror's house, for special people, they never come out.

"what's your name again" i was expected here a week ago, not knowing if they are still interested in my case i traveled a long way, i traveled for answere's i say to my little head, that has a mind of its own, but i own it at least for some times, the idea's of death on the last one has somehow transsitioned to the real world, people touch me and when they pass, i see their death, i see them hanging by the window's of their appartment's and yelling.

the yelling never stops, their voice were there, i wanted to run away to them some times. make sure they made it safe, 

each time deception seeps inside, as i call nine one one, not once have they failed, not once have they predicted the wrong outcome, 

"Ady, just call me Ady" the nurses are good here,

they take care of you, they talk to you,  i have heard, they are no needles here, no torture chambers, no bloody rooms, truth is, the blood has not even become an issue, i been used to it, for so long, they started when  i was eighteen. the first one was angry, and i was sleeping, i woke up to an wet bed, and my roommate screaming for help.

"alright, Ady, give me a minute while i call in the information" her name was Diel, she seemed as a presented young nurse, an nurse who smiled too much due to her extende lines on her cheeks, he lips are smeard for drinking too much water, Mississippi has never been a sunny state, is dry, and the leaves always look soffocated, but i have lived here for some time, is quiet, and still, life stays. no many deaths surround this place, the fewer deaths, the less vision's.

i sat by the end of the row, the ticking sound, making me tap my foot faster, i took my phone out and notice the time, five in the afternoon. it was late. the sun was coming down, the night would be down upon me, and i will suffer, again. the night's are the worst's they come like ghost's, you feel their cold mantel's the way their satin touches you, and then.,,,

everything fades.

i look away from the turn off screen, into pale blue eyes.

when did he sat there,

i looked away, fixated my view onto the windows, that showed the last sign of sun light,

"i never seen you here before" the stranger spoke.