TwelVE

the high sky buildings seem to glisten under the afternoon shine of the radiant sun. 

in my eyes they were pillars of gold and luxury, exellence expell off when ever the rays of the sun touched. and as pebbles on the surface of the water my eyes touched those glasses of skies piled on a structure. Vane just grabbed the wheel of the car, he drove for hours, while i never could find a comfy part to spread my legs, in every minute that pass, my voice became weaker in asking "are we there yet" but just this time, the frustation left Vane's face, his eyes shone, and his oily strands of golden hair, spiral towards my side "yes, we are" he smiled, a genuine none tired smile, to please me as much as himself.

he was kind of sad after we spoke, after that sensefull night. of confessions. or kiss.

he seemed distant also, but i didn't push or pressed, i just understood, with fine patience of where had he intended to go when he did kiss me, in the state of mind i was placed in when ever the visions came just like that. i usually know they will stop, so i have to hold on to a pole, a bed an iron door to held my screams, to drown my fears and to walk straight towards the sun. it always indicated new bigginings, new stories to be held, and to continue, for me the sun always shone, and no one knew, just between my pants and my undergarments on the right side of my hips, the large rays and round frame work of black ink was placed. Vane stared ahead, his head bobbing with the fine rythem of an afternoon of pure pop, he liked that, he liked the beats dropping, and the music taking control. i never knew what people might think of the aftereffect of the visions, cause no one was there when they started, no one knew, i didn't know it was such a frightening sight, to make someone kiss someone else, someone they didn't know or needed, it became a fluster of pictures on my head how it did indeed made my pulse slow down. to a steady bum bum.

"welcome to my city Adrian" he said to himself, but i heard him, i heard the low rumble his throat made with my name, it was pain cursing through his veins. was it that much harder to accept me. and my own demons.