Let's get a puppy! (Zack)

You were currently sat at a table in a small coffee shop. It was decorated neatly and barely anybody ever came in, so it was a good place to bring Zack, since he's famous and all.

"Here you go, my love." Zack said, placing a hot chocolate, with extra whipped cream and marshmallows, on the table in front of you.

"Thank you, honey." You thanked him, kissing his cheek.

"Anything for you, sweetie." He intertwined your fingers together, kissing your hand softly.

"So, anything new with the band?" You asked, taking a sip of your hot chocolate.

"We leave for tour in about 4 weeks." He said sadly, sipping his hot chocolate, making have a white moustache.

"Zack, babe, you have a little something there." You giggle, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"So do you." He smiled, kissing your lips softly.

"You little flirt." You chuckle.

"I know. But anyway, I was thinking-"

"Oh no..." You laugh, making him nudge your shoulder playfully.

"As I was saying, I was thinking we should get a puppy." Zack smiled.

"You're kidding, right?" You asked.

"No, I want a puppy, it'll be so much fun..." He trailed off.

"Well, as much as I want one, we can't." You say sadly.

"Why not?" He questions.

"1, we don't have the money. 2, it makes too much of a mess. 3, we're always traveling, we can't bring a puppy." You answer.

"We do have the money, we'll get a trained one and I'll bring him on tour." Zack corrected.

"Him?" You question.

"Yeah, problem?" He asks.

"No, I'm glad, I would rather have a male dog." You smile.

"Thank God." He smiles back.

*

3 weeks later, you were sat on your couch, watching a show on TV, when your puppy, Shadow, came running over to you, with a red ribbon that held a box around his neck.

You untie it and open the box. Inside it says '(Y/N), be mine forever?'.

You put the ring in your finger and admire it.

"So, will you?" Zack asks, hugging you from behind, kissing your neck.

"Of course I will!" You exclaim, turning around and pulling him in for a kiss.

"I love you, Zack." You say.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."