Flying (Rian)

You place your hands over your red face, and sigh, then the sigh turns into sobs.

Rian pulls his headphones out and pulls you into his side.

"What wrong, baby girl?" He asks, brushing your hair behind your ears.

"I-I'm scared of flying." You cry.

"What? Why didn't you tell us? We could have drove." Zack said, pulling you over to him, and hugging you.

You were sat on a plains heading to California from Washington. You were sat between Rian and Zack, with Jalex I front of you, typical.

"Because a plain is quicker, I didn't want to be a bother." You quietly said.

"What? (Y/N), silly your not a bother." Alex laughed, looking at you from over the seat.

Jack popped his head up quickly.

"Well, you're safe with us." Jack smiles, leaning over to you, kissing his hand and placing it on your cheek.

You smiled at Jack, then Rian groaned.

"Zack, back off, she's mine." Rian hissed, but playfully, then pulling you into his chest.

"Whatever." Zack laughed.

"You're safe with me baby, I promise." Rian promises, stroking your hair while you trace his tattoos with your fingers.

"I think you mean us." Alex interrupts, frowning at Rian.

"Nope, only me." Rian laughs evilly.

"Please, we've been there from day 1 as well, so Rian, your point is invalid." Jack pointed out.

"Nu-uh." Rian smirked.

"Yeah!" Alex joins in.

"No way!" Rian counters.

"Yeah way!" Jack shouts, earning could glares from other passengers.

Zack just chuckles at everyone's stupidity, and looks out the window.

The rest of the flight consisted of you and Zack laughing at Alex and Jack trying to prove to Rian that they're just as special as him to you, but Rian was standing his ground, no matter what.