He protects you (Rian)

You were walking through the halls of your high school, your eyesight down at the red floor, when you bump into something, or more appropriately, someone.

The popular girls.

You were constantly bullied for being into punk rock and alternative rock music. This, of course, labelled you, things like 'emo', 'goth', 'freak', etc...

The leader of their group, Stacey, glared at you before speaking.

"Look at you, all alone, no friends." She taunted, lifting her arms to shove you like they usually did, when a voice echoed through the halls.

"Stop! Stop right now!" A guy said, jogging over to you.

"Rian? What are you doing? Why are you standing up for this freak?" She chuckled menacingly, making you feel a little hurt, regardless that she says these things often.

"Because I happen to think she's had enough of this." He says, gesturing to the four tall girls stood opposite you and him. "I've watched. I've watched for a while. Observing the way you lot manipulate people." The guy continues.

"Oh yeah?" A different girl, Jessica, pipes up, raising her blonde eyebrow.

"Yeah, so I suggest you be the mature ones. Walk away." He advises them.

"And why do you suggest we walk away? You're the one who came to us." The third girl, Maddie snarls.

"Go obsess over Jackson, we all know you're practically drooling over him in gym class." Rian fires back. "Word of advice, close your mouth, you're catching flies." He smirks.

The dark haired girl gasps, glaring at him before prancing off down the hall, her minionss following after.

The guy turns to you, a smile on his lips.

"Wanna go get some pizza?"