He protects you (Jack)

You, Jack and the rest of the band were currently in a mall, just wondering around looking for things to buy.

You told the guys you'll meet them at American Apparel in 10 minuets, you needed a StarBucks, desperately.

You finally arrived at Starbucks, when you were greeted by 6 other girls your age, sending you death glares.

"Are you (Y/N)? Jack Barakat's girlfriend?" A girl snapped at you.

"Yes I am, why?" You smiled.

"We have something we want to show you, it's super cool!" One girl smiled, then they all did, what's going on?

"Oh how lovely." You smiled again.

"The only problem is, it's outside, too big to take into the mall, unfortunately." Another girl said.

You nodded, and followed them outside.

"Oh, uh (Y/N)?" Another one said.

"Yeah love?" You asked politely.

"We lied." She said.

"What?" You asked confused.

The biggest girl stepped towards you, and threw her fist at you, but Jack appeared and pushed her hand back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jack shouted.

"J-Jack?!" She squealed.

"I'm calling the cops and putting a restraining order on all of you!" Jack said, wrapping you in his arms.

You and Jack then spent the rest of the day cuddled up in bed, watching home alone all night, and him saying how sorry he was for letting you go to Starbucks on your own, and that it was his fault you almost got hurt.