Your favouite singer

Zack:

Billie J Armstrong.

Billie J Armstrong is such an inspiration to the both of you, and you guys absolutely idolise him.
You've both listened to him since you can remember, and All Time Low opened for Green Day in Russia, and you got to watch it!
(Plus you both have a major crush on him!).

Jack:

Mark Hoppus.

Mark Hoppus has always been yours and Jack's man crush.
You both adore Blink 182, and Mark Hoppus is just life for the both of you.
Jack loved writing with him, and he always brought you along to the studio to meet him, and you were over the moon.

Rian:

Matt Shadows.

Matt Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold has forever been you guys' favourite.
He's the absolute best at what he does, and he was always your inspiration growing up.
Matt is yours and Rian's guilty pleasure.
(And it's a bonus that he's super hot!).

Alex:

Vic Fuentes.

Alex and yourself happen to love Pierce The Veil, and since All Time Low wrote and sang with Vic, it was a pleasure to record with him.
Also, your fave from Pierce The Veil happens to be Vic, so when Alex told you he was working with him, you flipped and screamed for 10 minuets straight, and hugged Alex for ages, freaking out that your boyfriend is working with your fave.