Manchester (2)

I know where this fic is going yay! I have it all planned out so bear with me for the boring parts and then it will get juicy. It needs about 6-7 chapters so yas. Enjoy x also I made a book cover and I kinda like it,finally. Also very short and shitty because school is stressing me already. ://

I awoke first in the morning. Phil's small clock had the time (8:21) displayed on it in a yellow neon colour. I stretched my limbs and sighed,resuming my old position; curling up beside Phil. Phil looked so tranquil and beautiful while he slept. His hair was all ruffled up,tufts of it were in my face,his mouth was slightly open as he lightly snored. Adorable.

I leaned in and peppered his face with feathery kisses,making him turn his head away in protest. I giggled quietly and decided to leave him be for a while. It was only half eight,after all.

***
"Dan rise and shine! Time to show you around charming Manchester!" Phil chirped. I groaned and sat up,rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"Good morning," I groggily uttered. I checked the time; 10:10. I glanced at Phil who was already half dressed. He was wearing a red plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up and his usual black skinny jeans. He was wearing his glasses,obviously not bothered to wear contacts. I pushed the covers off me and fixed them before walking over to Phil and engulfing him into a hug.

"You look hot," I mumbled,turning a beetroot colour. He chuckled and kissed the side of my neck,making me shiver.
"Why thank you Daniel," He answered,making me roll my eyes at the mention of my real name.

I quickly got ready,rushing to the bathroom to wash my face. Phil waited for me.

"Phil can I borrow your green jumper?" I asked as I rummaged through my bag,not finding anything right. He unzipped his bag and the jumper was swiftly thrown at me,making me laugh and thank him. I quickly slipped it on and we exited the room,hand in hand.

We quickly gobbled up breakfast which consisted of eggs and baked beans with a beverage of tea. Ann,David and Martyn were staying at their place that day.

After we ate,chatted for a bit,Phil told us we were gunna leave.

"So where exactly are you taking me,Phil?" I asked,taking his hand as we walked out of his house.

"You'll see,dearest."

***

Phil ended up showing me heaps of cool places that he loved. Some cool shops,(including a very nerdy shop called Affleck's Palace in which Phil and I went full on fangirl) a wonderful park he used to visit as a child which had a really nice open green field and flowers of all colours.

Lastly,he brought me to the Manchester Eye. It was a must,according to him. We paid the miserable looking ticket man and entered a pod,overlooking the city. I also forgot to mention that it was getting dark out,so the lights were on,making the city look dazzling. We started to move slowly upwards and when we got to the top,I realised that Phil wasn't even looking at the city. His eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes.

"Phil why are you here if you're not gunna look at the view?" I asked,pointing outside.

"You are the view," Phil said dreamily,making me chuckle and slap his arm.

"You cheesy bastard," I said quietly and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back fiercely with passion,making me shiver in delight; He was a true blessing.

Why did the good things in life get ruined? Why do good people suffer so much?