Curse

(Song is the Theme song for Nori of the Rebellion. Sorry it has no English Translation. Hopefully it's online.)

Nori destroyed the last Knightmare using the Wave Surger. She looked up and saw something on her map. A Knightmare stopped in front of hers. "A2..." She whispered. She saw him open his Knightmare and she did the same. "Where were you? I thought you'll be by my side." She started to get out like A2 was.

"I had to do something." A2 stated flatly and started to walk towards her.

She frowned slightly. A2 didn't look to happy. "What is it?" She asked as she walked up to him.

"General Yuto. We have to kill him."

"General Yuto..." Nori said to herself. The name was familiar. She saw reports sometimes. She quickly looked up. "He's one of the Generals after me right?"

A2 nodded. "Also, he has Geass."

Nori's eyes widened. 'He has Geass? Who gave it to him...?' She thought. She frowned and looked at A2. "Were you the one to give it to him?"

A2 shook his head. "No. Another person has code and gave it to him. We need to kill him." A2 started to walk away, but she grabbed his wrist.

"No. Wait, I still need to keep watch of Suzaku and the student council members." She said.

A2 narrowed his eyes slightly. "Remember how you were told you were cursed because you're mother died during your birth."

Nori grimaced slightly, but nodded all the same. "Yes. What about it?"

"She didn't die during your birth. Someone murdered her. And if you just stay back here, you'll never know."

Her eyes widened and she stared at A2 for a bit. She felt herself shaking, but did nothing to stop it. "Fine..." She managed out. "I just need to find him."

"Leave that to me." A2 says.

"Is that so?" Yuto said. D2 was in her military uniform. She smirked at him. "Yes. What a bullet to Nori." D2 laughed slightly crazily.

"Alright. I'll let you and Quinine head out there."

D2 smiled. "I'm on my way." She said happily. A2... I'm coming. She thought to herself.

Soldiers watched as Zero started to fly away from a odd looking aircraft. "What the hell?" The Britannian solider said.

"What is he running away from?" Another solider said.

Suddenly their monitor beeped. "Yes my lord?"

Quinine looked at her soldiers from her Knightmare. "Look for a blue Knightmare. You need to kill it at all costs!" Quinine yelled.

"Yes my lord!" The soldiers replied.

Yuto appeared on Quinine's screen. "I'll send you the coordinates, though they might change since she is on the move." Yuto said.

Quinine sighed. "Alright. Send it to me. We will make do."

Nori sliced a Knightmare. "A2, does Yuto know I'm coming? A lot of Knightmares are heading for me." Nori said as she quickly moved behind a building as more bullets started to come.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure he does." A2 says as he uses his gun and shoots the Knightmares.

D2 kept on rolling looking around with eagerness. She was close to killing two birds with one stone. "Oh how nice." She said laughing slightly.

Yuto turned the screen on to show footage from Ashford Academy. "I remember reports saying that Nori was situated here." Yuto said to himself tapping on keys. He smiled slightly as he saw Suzkau and some students. Most likely know Nori. I'll have to report it to the king soon. He moved the footage to the side and then got Jeremiah's footage. He's following Zero. He thought. His footage will be useful.