Safe Zone Battle

Quinine sighed as the files began to roll in. Everything is focused now on the Safe Zone.

Yuto walked in. "I understand her intentions, but it doesn't seem fit." Yuto said upon coming in. Quinine gripped her papers for a moment then released.

"Yes. I feel that her timing was... Off. Do you think Zero had her do it? I remember on the island-"

"What happened on the Island was a mistake." Yuto interrupted. "It's better to see how this goes rather than do other things."

Quinine looked at him shocked. She had thought that Yuto of all people would bring the matter up more than she did. Yet, she decided to keep her mouth shut.

Nori gripped her pillow tightly then grabbed the other end. Before she knew it she ripped the pillow in two and threw it. A2 moved his head to the side as the two pillow pieces hit the wall behind him. "Already over 200,000 people have applied!" Nori got up and paced the room. She looked at the computer and saw the number growing and growing.

A2 just picked at his fingernail and looked up just in case she wanted to throw another pillow at him. When she was done, it was his turn to speak. "Alright. I honestly know why you are stressed over the Safe Zone, but me and you have to talk about something too."

Nori grabbed another pillow. "Like what?"

"Geass..." A2 said.

A broadcaster watched the T.V report about the Specially Administrative Zone of Japan. The man bit his lip. "What are you so worried about?" Said his co-partner.

"The Black Knights."

"I'm sure they won't do anything. They fight for equality, it only seems right that they won't do any funny business."

The broadcaster nodded. "Yeah. Plus, it's not like we have a choice whether or not. Prince Schneizel ordered us to do this."

"Yeah. He must be really for this idea huh?"

The broadcaster gave a small nod.

Nori crossed her arms as she listened to the Black Knights talk about the Safe Zone. Some of our own people have already given in. She felt a slight tug on her chest. And we were so close! A few more steps and we could of done it. She reached up and touched her eye.

"You are getting used to using your Geass a lot." A2 gets up and walks to sit by her. Nori glanced at him.

"I'm using it to the fullest potential." Nori stated simply.

"Do you want to end up like Maya?"

Nori flinched and got quiet.

Nori dropped her hand from her eye. But I can't do nothing either. She glanced up.

"But we can't ignore it either." Ohgi said. Nori looked over.

"Of course we can't ignore it." Nori piped up. "Nothing is guaranteed. Japan's independents isn't a guaranteed either."

"So are you saying we should just go for it?" Kallen said.

"No." Nori said. "I'm saying to get people to see a bigger picture. Yes, it's good and all now, but nothing is guaranteed. Sooner or later that Safe Zone will mean nothing."

Yuto walked up to a monitor and watched the Safe Zone. "Well, well..." A purpled haired girl walked up behind Yuto.

"Everything not going as plan." D2 said behind him.

Yuto glanced at her. "I don't think my Geass could have predicted something like this."

"Right. If you stop locking me up for once you'll understand something in your life." D2 smiled slightly.