War on Britannia

Yuto suddenly felt the ground shake and move from under him. "What the hell!" He yelled. He felt his body lurch as the ground moved and shifted. He quickly attached himself to a beam in order to move out of the way as a tank started to move down and exploded.

"You already used your Geass?" Nori had said to Zero before when she had asked to talk to him.

"Yes. You'll see what for soon."

Nori looked at all the floors falling. "This is what you meant huh?" Nori smirked slightly. "I'm rather impressed all the same though. Only you could think of it." She said talking to herself.

Quinine watched as the ground moved up and she went down. "No!" She yell and jumped up using her Knightmare. Though, once she reached the ground that was moving up, her Knightmare tipped back. She watched as she slid down, but jumped to get away from the tanks.

A2 could tell where the floors would fall and watched. "I'll have to find another way there." He said, having his way to get to the experimental dungeons now gone. He watched as some of the floor fell though and looked up at Lelouch as well.

Nori flinched when Tohdoh announced to attack. "Alright. Let's do this." She moved her controls forward and her Tetra Knightmare moved forward toward the battle. She looked around and saw some remains of Britannian soldiers, but they were small against the Black Knights.

Nori heard Tohdoh as he ordered each squad to their sector. Nori stayed close to the Guren as they headed out. Though when Nori looked to the side, A2 wasn't by her. Where had he gone? She thought. But, looked forward again.

She watched Tohdoh for a bit. "Oh. Cornelia's campion has the Lancelot's sword. That means they are starting to use Earl's work apparently." She said to herself. She got interrupted though when Zero ordered the Zero Squad to head to the school. She knew why of course. Nori closed her eyes. "Which means... They will see me..." She whispered to herself. Nori's thoughts halted when she saw some Sunderlands coming toward her. She gritted her teeth then used her sword. She drove it into one Knightmare then used her Wave Surger to explode the other Knightmare.

"Nori, clear the ground in order to get to the school grounds." Zero said through the radio.

"Already on it."

Quinine destroyed some Knightmares then looked up. She saw quick movements of a blue Knightmare and started to head towards it until some Black Knight rebels blocked the path. She looked again and couldn't find the Knightmare.

Yuto started to move to the government bureau where all the main troops protecting. He decided to join it and when he saw the Tetra Knightmare Frame he would strike. He heard some beeping and looked at his monitor.

"Sir, there seems to be a disturbance in-" A solider started, but Yuto stopped him.

"Let General Quinine handle it for now solider." Yuto said and started to move his controls to his gun.

"But, sir, Quinine is offline."

Yuto froze. "What?"

Nori started to move to the rubble of the fallen settlement and started to rise up using her Slash Harken as was everyone else. Nori just followed, though she found herself looking around for A2.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually they arrived at the school though she only held a pistol. She didn't want to bring out any big guns and point it at people. These are people who I know. She thought to herself as she walked towards the school and left her Knightmare.

She followed behind Zero and Kallen. Her hair was in a bun and she had her Black Knights uniform on. She also she had a half mask on, similar to what Kallen was wearing. She stopped at one point when she saw he was heading to the student council room. She stayed behind to guard. She listened in. Kallen told them? She thought. She looked up in time to see Ohgi rush in saying that the Lancelot was here. "Suzaku." She whispered and started to walk off quickly.

Then was stopped as Kallen went off. She quickly went into the room. "Zero, I can-"

"Nori?" She heard Millie say. Nori flinched for a moment then looked up. "Yes..." She took off her mask.

"You too?!" Rivalz says.

Nori was quiet for a moment. "Yes. But, they are going to keep you guys safe for sure alright. Also, I will too." Nori glanced over at Zero then Nunnally. I'm not the only one. She thought to herself. Lelouch had most likely chosen this place to keep his sister safe and saying that it was just used for headquarters. Which, she appreciates.

A2 started to stop at one moment and then headed out of his Knightmare. When he touched down and started to walk to the dungeons. He stopped when he got closer. It's crushed huh? He thought. He reached up and pulled off his Geass necklace. "Let's see..."

Nori had followed Zero for he gave her commands to shoot the Lancelot if necessary. She hid and pointed the gun at Suzaku in a fallen building. God, let's not hope anything bad happens. She thinks to herself.

Yuto walked inside the bureau, footsteps pounding on the ground as he walked. He went to control site and saw the map. "Alright. First try to get a hold of General Quinine, next try to send in some soldiers in the back. Some Black Knight forces are there. Do you know where the Black Knights stand?"

"Sir, The Black Knights headquarters are located at Ashford Academy. Also, they had taken ahold of the media area."

Yuto frowned. "Alright." He said. Why school of all places? Yuto thought to himself as he looked at the screen and started to send out troops.

Nori gritted her teeth as she stood by Kallen. He heard Suzaku shout. "Cowards! You have taken them as hostages, some one on one fight this is." He yelled.

Nori prayed that no one did anything reckless. She looked over on her screen and saw the student council in the room. I'll have to do something if any of them thinks of it. Nori thought.

She watched as Suzkau flew in. She was about to raise her weapon, but caught sight of something in the ground. She relaxed as she realized what those were. The Knightmare stopped in the center of the disturbers that was used once before. Though, she heard he wasn't too pleased about it. Nori watched and as soon as Zero was away she spoke up. "Suzkau..."

"Shut up!" He yelled through his Knightmare.

Nori narrowed her eyes. "You think you are any less of a murder!" She yelled at him through her Knightmare. "You have killed more than your far share of people in order to bring the end to your own country!"

"You have killed many too! What about Euphemia?"

Nori flinched at the name, but continued to hold her own. "She ordered people to kill Elevens! Did any of those Elevens deserve to die?!" She knew she was starting to act like Zero. She used that lie like a shield like Zero had.

"Did Euphemia deserve to die?!"

Nori gritted her teeth. "Get your facts straight Suzkau. Find which side is the one fighting for what's right in world."

"Then I wouldn't be looking at your side."

Nori desperately wanted to punch him, kick him, use Geass on him. But, suddenly a call went in. "Nori, there's a few soldiers coming this way." A Black Knight member said. Nori nodded.

"Okay fine I'll deal with them." She said in the radio. She looked at the Lancelot for a moment before moving forward in her Knightmare.

Quinine watched as Zero's Knightmare moved in. She frowned and look down. There was suddenly beeping on her monitor. She looked up and saw Yuto. "I know what you are going to say. I didn't want to speak at the moment."

"Quinine! That wasn't the best time to go offline! This is a battlefield and you shouldn't have had your Knightmare offline."

Quinine opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by someone in the background. "General Yuto, General Darlton is..."

Quinine's eyes widen. "Could it be...?"

(Second to last Chapter!!! Thank you for all who have actually read all of the chapters up till this point! I'm super thankful to you. Also, remember to walk around saying ALL HAIL LELOUCH!)