Battle with Knightmares

She sat upright when she woke up and rubbed her head. "What the hell happened?" She groaned. C2 walked down the stairs and stood in front of her. "What the hell do you want with me?" She yelled at her.

She just stood there again, full of silence. "Do you know where you are?" She says calmly.

"How does that have to do with anything?!"

"I think you should be quiet for now." She says as she walks up the stairs.

Nori remained quiet as thoughts filled my head. I can just use my so called 'Geass' but-

She was interrupted by a voice. "C2 what is it?" Says the voice.

"We have a visitor." Nori hears C2 say.

"Hm?" Says the voice.

She can feel her heart racing, but she quickly starts to tone it down. She just tried to focus on their conversation. "Let me check her out." The voice says.

She held her breath as the steps creek down the stairs. Then, her eyes widen. No way. She thought.

Zero was standing there. The masked man that could take down Britannia was standing two feet away from her. She gripped her hands and tried her best to appear strong. Zero seemed shocked to see though." N-nori?" Says Zero.

How did he know my name? She narrowed her eyes. "What do you want from me?" She said sternly.

Zero just looked at her for a moment. Scanning me I presume.

He answers her question. "I needed more members of the Black Knights. You are familiar with them, are you not?"

She watched him as he started to pace the room. "Yes. I've seen them on the news. The Knights for Justice."

Zero stops pacing. "Everyone likes a hero. What better hero than a knight."

"I do have to admit. You have a good rep going." When Nori was younger. She used to go look outside and lean on the wall, thinking about Heroes. They were fearless, strong and bold. They saved people from harms way and no one was harmed. Naïve she was though. She saw the true world for what's it's worth later on in life. Killing, slaughter, and sadness.

"So." He holds out his hand. "Shall you join?"

She looked at his hand then him for a moment. "Fine." She shakes his hand.

Nori followed Zero to all the new Knightmares the black knights acquired. She looked around. "Man. You have good connections." She says as she looked at all the Knightmares.

One catches her eye, making her stop in front of it.

Zero walked behind her. "Tetra Knightmare frame. Kyoto house. It also has a secret Radiant Wave Surger."

She glanced at him and then the Knightmare. Soon, her face broke into a grin. She ran towards the Knightmare and ran around it. "Wow!" When she stops, Zero tosses her the keys.

"It's yours now." She looked down at the key in her hand. It had yellow horns at the end of it that faces up when she dangled it. It was also white with blue on the sides. She turned and looked at the Knightmare.

"I can't wait to use it."

~~~~~~~~

They head up on Narita mountain. Cornelia has the troops surrounding the base and Zero hopes to capture her alive. Nori wasn't that confident about the plan as much as Zero was. If you ask me Zero is a little to big headed for his own good. She looked over Kallen in her Guren. She remembered when she saw her looking at it.