Hidden Secrets

A2 sat by the window and looked out. Nori was still passed out on the bed from what happened yesterday...

He sped his Knightmare up and tried to find Nori. Soon, he ditched his Knightmare to go on foot. He ran until he saw C2.

"C2." He said with a smirk.

C2 was helping Zero/Lelouch. She looked at him. "So you made a contract with Nori." She said smoothly.

"Others didn't fulfill their contract... I have high hopes for this one."

"Does she risk everything?" She asks A2.

"Yes. And she tends to use her geass a lot."

C2 goes back to tending to Zero/Lelouch. "Power of the King will control them." C2 says.

"They can fight it, if they have the will power." A image of Mao and Maya appears in his mind for a moment before he went back to running again.

Nori woke up in the bed. She gasped and held her shoulder. "It takes time to heal." Says A2 while leaning back.

She looked at him. "Is Zero and Kallen alright?" Nori asks instantly.

A2 can't help, but smirk. "'Love is just a word.'" Nori narrowed her eyes and looked away. She pushed the covers away and got up weakly.

"I want to see the others. And Nunnally." A2 just looked at her and back at the window.

She constantly held her shoulder, but whenever someone passed by she quickly stopped holding it. She walked into the council room. "Hey." Says Suzaku. She smiles at him.

"Hi." Nori said, trying to hide her pain.

"What's wrong?" Suzaku touched her shoulder and she gasped. "Oh! Sorry! What happened?" Nori gave up and held her shoulder, but didn't answer his question. He shrugged. "You never talk much do you."

Nori got quietly sat down. "Why talk when words don't change a thing." She says harshly .

Suzaku sat next to her. "They do mean something." He said.

Nori looked at him confused. "How so?"

Suzaku thought of Euphie. "They make a change. Words have a lot of meanings." He looks at Nori and Nori looks at him. "It depends what meaning you think is right."

Nori looked away. "I guess your right." She says quietly. There was a few moments of silence before anyone said anything.

"Hey, want to go somewhere?" Suzaku asked. Nori still looked away. "Have you seen Japan before?" Nori shook her head. The only part of Japan she saw was the ghettos. "Maybe I can give you a tour."

She looked at Suzaku finally. She couldn't deny him. "Ok fine." She got up. "But I have to get ready." He nodded and walked off also.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nori didn't know why. She still doesn't know why to this day.

She walked into Lelouch's room. She couldn't contain her curiosity ever since she saw C2 at the school and was helping Zero. She wanted check Lelouch first since he seemed like a worthy candidate. The maid saw her and Nori geassed her quickly. She moved the maid over and pretend to clean Lelouch's stuff since she wasn't sure if Nunnally was here or not. Then she noticed a bag. It was a big bag and it had caught her eye. She walked over to it and unzipped it. She narrowed her eyes. "I knew it." She said in the maids voice. Lelouch was Zero. She quickly zipped the bag up and put it away. She walked out the door and went back to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nori got ready quickly and went with Suzaku to whatever he wanted to do. She saw many things that was new to her and Suzaku introduced her to rice balls as well as a bento. She didn't really react much though. Suzaku was trying to get her to react or do something as they looked and ate.

They went to the mall and Nori looked around. "Hm." She quietly. Suzaku grabbed her hand and ran though the crowd. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." He said.

They made it and Nori looked at it. "What is it?" She asks him. It read 'Fortune teller.' In Japanese of course. Suzaku goes in first. Nori stayed outside for a bit, looking at the tent warily. "I don't like these kind of places." She said.

"Come on. It's harmless." Nori sighed and ended up walking into it.

There was a young women in all black. Also, with a black cloak on. "Ah." She said. "Please sit. One of you." She want to let Suzaku go first, but he quickly turned the tables so Nori goes first.

She walks to the young women. "Please. Come this way." She open a curtain and Nori walked in. Nori sat down and a glass ball was in front of them. The women smirked. "Well. Well. Well." She looks at Nori." A geass user." She said quietly.

Nori's eyes widen. The geass symboled appeared in her eyes. "Ah. What a devil we have here." She said as she pulled back her hood and her yellow hair fell down. Nori glared at her. Both of her eyes had the geass symbol.

"Where did you get your geass from?" Nori hissed at her.

The young lady laughed. "From A2. And I can see your past and future." Nori's eyes widen. "A2? Why would he do that?" The young lady said instead of Nori. She did a sad face and then smiled. "Your so perfect." She said with a laugh. Nori backed up. "Your past is so dark and your future is the same as well! So...Perfect..." She said crazily.

"Who are you?!" Growled Nori.

"I'm Maya." She leaned close to Nori. "You're the loner. Aren't you?" Nori shoved Maya back and quickly used her geass. Maya just laughed crazily again. "Your geass has a weakness. It can't be used on geass users." Nori decided what to do. It may be risky though...

"But it's worth it." Says Maya. "You were always alone. Always. No one cared for you. It was like you were thrown away. Thrown away and left in the trash. None of the kids helped you. And when you got out of that poor little trash can. You were thrown into another when you snuck away to go to Japan, where a Prince and Princess were going."

Nori's eyes widen. "How do you know?!" She yelled. Maya laughed. "Geass, sweetie! People still don't care for you. Even if they do. It's not because of 'you' it's because of something you did. Oh! How sorrowful you feel!" Maya put the back of her hand on her forehead and sighed. "How perfect." She said with a smile.

"SHUT UP!" Screamed Nori.

"Your words are never heard. So why say something when no one can hear."

Nori shook her head. "Stop it!" Nori gritted her teeth and just took her gun out. "You know that I will shoot it." Nori said to Maya.

"I know. And you will. But you will remember what happened to Shirley's father. And shoot me." Nori narrowed her eyes. A fuzzy memory of Shirley at the funeral showed up and she shoot the gun. She saw it hit Maya's leg and Maya hissed slightly before she started to laugh crazily again. Nori ran away before she could of said anything else.

Suzaku came back after getting something for Nori and saw Nori run out. Nori grabbed his arm and ran. "What went wrong?"

Nori wanted to tell him. It's to protect you. But Nori remember what Maya said. She just ran back to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stopped when they got to the school. "Suzaku..." She said softly. Suzaku looked at her. "Thank you. I really enjoyed it." She turned to Suzaku and kissed his cheek quickly. She didn't mean to. She did anyways. She slowly moved away from him and ran into the building.

"Mao." Maya said as Mao walked to her.

"I didn't get C2." He said sadly.

Maya grinned. "I saw Nori, but that doesn't matter." She looked at Mao. "I have a perfect way of you getting C2. Listen carefully."