New life

She gasped and quickly sat up. She looked around for that guy, though he was nowhere to be seen. She got up weakly and bit her lip. "Where am I?" She said, not thinking of who might be listening. I'm at some sort of high school. She hears people talking and footsteps coming outside. She dashes into a bush and watched from behind.

"Millie, don't worry about Zero." Says a high school student with jet black hair and purple eyes.

"Lelouch, I just get the creeps from him-" Millie starts to say, but she is cut off by Lelouch.

"Who's there?"

She gulps quietly and stays still.

Millie looked at Lelouch puzzled. "I don't see anything." As she said that, Nori started to walk away, but she trips over herself.

"Who's there?!" Says Lelouch louder. She gets up and as soon as she makes eye contact with Lelouch. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head and passed out.

"She's a real babe." Says a voice while Nori was passed out.

"Rivalz! That's not the right time!" Says another voice.

"Shirley. Shirley. Shirley. It's always the right time." Rivalz laughs.

"Guys she's coming to!" Says Millie.

Her eyes fluttered open. She quickly sat up and looked around. People stand around her and she was on a table. One with orange hair. Another with dark green hair. The last one has dark blue hair.

Millie, the women from before, looked at her. "You ok? You had a pretty hard fall."

She reaches up and rubbed her head slightly. "Where am I?" She asked.

"I think we should ask the questions here." She looked over at Lelouch as he glares at her

I won't stoop under his level. She thought. "Oh really? Then what's your question?" She smirks at him.

He walked towards her, thinking of a lot. "Who are you?" He demands.

"I'm Nori Copper." She used her fake last name for these people. She wasn't sure if she could trust them.

"Lelouch calm down," Millie looks at her. "Sorry about him."

Nori smiled at her. "It's alright."

The door opened suddenly and a guy with brown hair and green eyes come in along with a girl with red hair and blue eyes.

"What the...?" Says the brown haired male. He looks at her and to Millie. Millie replies to his stares.

"Suzaku, this is Nori." Millie motions to Nori.

Suzaku looked at her and smiled. "Hello, Nori."

"Hello." Nori says back.

The red hair girl speaks up. "I'm Kallen." She says with a small smile.

"I'm Shirley." The orange hair girl says.

"I'm Rivalz." The dark blue hair boy grins.

"I'm Nina." The dark green hair quickly backs up after saying her name.

Then, the door opens again to show a blind girl in a wheelchair. She wheels in. "What's going on?" She says in a sweet voice.

Millie replies. "A girl we found in the bushes, passed out. We brought her to the student council room and helped her recover."

The girl in the wheelchair nodded and turned her attention to Nori. "Hi! I'm Nunnally." She said in a cute tone.

"Hi. I'm Nori." She tries to replicate her sweetness as she spoke. I have to admit she's a real heart tender. She thought.