Reveling

"Oh. So Suzaku killed his own father." A2 said while scrolling through channels on Nori's TV. She huffed at A2 and sat heavily on the bed.

"Not the real issue. I think Lelouch has Geass of controlling others. He gave Mao the order to never speak. After that, Mao had trouble speaking..." A2 placed the remote down and turned to Nori.

He opened his mouth to speak when he was interrupted by a knock on the door. Nori gets quickly up and opens the door slightly.

"Yes? Oh-" Nori saw Lelouch.

She quickly opened and closed the door so he couldn't see A2. "Hey Nori. Are you coming?"

"Huh? Where?"

"Today is national art week. Clovis declared it that."

"Oh really? I'm never good at dates." She laughed nervously.

Lelouch heard the sound of channels changing and looked at Nori.

"You have a guest?" He asks.

"What? Oh! Um no. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to get ready." She waved Lelouch away and quickly ran in her room. She walks to A2 and slaps the remote away.

"Stop changing the channels." She said annoyed.

"Awww. I hate the news." He whined since he happened to stop there before Nori slapped the remote out of his hand. Nori tossed a pillow in his face in hopes to shut him up.

Quinine taps on her desk while looking at the screen. "Quinine. Are you going to attend the museum with Princess Euphemia?" Says a high class solider in her army.

"I'm not sure." She flicks her hand, "I'll think about it. I make no promises."

The solider only nods and walked away from the puzzled Quinine.

"Nori Ei Britannia. Where are you?" Quinine murmured.

Lelouch posed to the class for art week. He was very displeased by this, but he had other things on his mind. Nori. Ever since she came here he had been on edge. Also, she had been leaving the school grounds a lot. He knows it's not for the Black Knights. It's for her own means. But, what is it? He saw Nori put down her pencil and walk away with books in hands. She taps on her book twice while looking back. Lelouch saw a white hair guy walk across and Nori followed behind him.

A2 glanced at Nori as she followed. They walked to the stairs and A2 stopped. "He's suspecting."

"Not surprised. C2 probably told about you in someway."

"No. C2 hasn't told him, but I wonder why?"

Nori shrugged. "What about Suzkau? Could he be a value?"

A2 shrugged also, "I'll get back to you on that. Lelouch also has his eyes on him too."

"I'll make sure he doesn't get him. Plus, Suzkau isn't a well piece for Lelouch. It will only hurt him."

A2 turns around facing Nori. "But it may hurt the both of you if Lelouch doesn't take him."

Nori smirks. "Yes, but it will drive him more to destroy if he doesn't him."

A2 just nodded and walked behind Nori as they headed to the room. Nori has to report to the Black Knights.

"Hey Kallen. What's going on?" Kallen walks with a new uniform in hands.

"Oh. People from the Japanese federation came to us to help set free Kyoshirou Tohdoh."

Nori glances at the uniform in which Kallen was given. "She has one for your Knightmare too." Kallen points to a women with a pipe talking to Tamaki as he fixes the Guren.