Right vs Wrong

"We need to find who is behind all this." Quinine looks to a victim. It was a lady scientist and a solider. "So you really don't know what happened?"

The lady shook her head. "One second, I was checking my clipboard. The next, I was in the clinic." Quinine nodded. It was definitely Geass and the Black Knights are our main suspects. She thought. It makes sense, who else would want to steal plans.

Nori stood solemnly as the funeral went on. Somehow, Lelouch looked the saddest out of everyone. She remembered yesterday when she watched them. The thought faded away quickly since she didn't want to think about it. Nori looked at Kallen and then Shirley. I remember the one time...

"Nori!" Shirley ran up to her. "I want to talk." She said before Nori could respond. They went in the council room and talked about each other. Most of Nori's stories were fake since she couldn't tell who she really was. She liked Shirley stories though. She never really bonded with another living soul before like it. Nori had to admit she enjoyed it.

Shirley could tell she felt a little lonely, so that's why she asked Nori to come to the council room. Shirley really thought she was nice and sweet. She looked like the most innocent person on the planet.

Nori thought the same thing about Shirley.

Shirley got up from the ground. Nori wanted to say something to her, but the words didn't come out. "It's ok." Shirley said to Millie." I cried a lot." She said sadly.

Nori knew what she was talking about...and regretted it a lot. She remembered how she killed all those people without caring. Also, she encouraged them to do make the landslide. Sadly, she didn't know what would happen. And for the people she killed. They could of had families. She bit her lip hard and tasted some blood.

"Cowards!" Suzaku yells. They all look at him.

"Zero and his people. Their methods are just cowardly. He doesn't even get his hands dirty. He stirs people into a frenzy, tips the world into chaos, and then sits back and congratulates himself. It's not going to change a thing. Anything gained through his kind of tactics is just meaningless."

Nori gripped her hands slightly at the statement, then let's go.

A2 sensed him the moment he came. He sat up in Nori's bed. "Mao."

Mao searched for contacts to C2. He turned the volume up when he came to the busy town. They are always the loudest. Thought Mao as he continued his search.

"I'm sure this will be fun." Says a female with purple hair. She is in a experiment outfit, but doesn't seem to mind.

"Don't get any ideas about meeting them anytime soon. There will be a time." Says another.

"Oh I won't. It's better to wait so I can find him and that blue haired girl will be... Put away." She smirked.

Nori closed the door slowly. A2 turned around. "Oh back so soon." She ignored his comment. She slid down the door and hugged her knees. A2 smirked. "'Love is just a word.'" He repeated to Nori.

Nori narrowed her eyes. "It is just a word. But...right and wrong has a meaning." She looked away.

"Oh. So your confused," He shrugged. Nori didn't admit she was confused. She just stayed quiet. "Zero chooses fates." A2 said randomly. "Are you like him?"

She glances at A2 and gets up. "No."

A2 gets up and walked towards Nori. He gets some of her hair and twirls it around on one finger. "Fate." He repeated. "Who chooses yours?" He says calmly. Nori turns around and puts her hand on the door handle. "People choose their own fates. So I guess I choose mine."