Unknown day to become

This is a Code Geass Fanfiction. Please note that some characters and other things are not owned by me. They are owned by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, and Sunrise Studio. Please support the official release.

The book starts on episode 7 of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

~~~~~~~~~

General Unto calls Charles zi Britannia while smirking." My lord. I have good news for you." Unto says in a dark voice.

"Hurry on. I have matters to attend to." Charles says.

"We have found Nori."

Charles laughs." Kill her."

Unto smiles and motions his soldiers to go. Unto hangs up his phone call and a solider runs up to him." My lord, what about Cornelia?"

Unto glares at the solider. "I don't think we will cause harm to her and Zero. Maybe Nori will be killed by either one of them without them either knowing." He stomps down and gets in his Knightmare. "But," He says suddenly before going in, "If Cornelia kills her. I won't get the honor. I want to kill her with my own hands."

The solider nods and bows. "Yes, My lord." He runs to his Knightmare and gets in, along with other soldiers.

Unto goes into his Knightmare and turns it on." I'm gonna kill you Nori. With my own two hands."

Nori dashes through the ghetto. Dead bodies lay on the ground from Cornelia's attack. Her cloak flys behind her and her hood is still on. She hides her silk blue hair behind it. Nori knows she's a skilled runner, but not skilled when it comes to running from a machine.

A Knightmare shoots at a building causing it to collapses in front of her. She slides to a stop and dashes another way. She hears the wheels from other Knightmares speeding down and aiming at her. She quickly slips into a alley and stops for a moment to look back. The Knightmare shoots at her, but misses her because of the tight space. Nori still runs even though she's safe... To a extent.

She hears a walkie-talkie in the building and stops for a moment.

"B9 do you hear me?" It sounds familiar. It takes a moment to realize it. It's the masked man called Zero. She had seen him before when she hides in all kinds of crooks and crannies. He seems to be a hero for Japan, though her information could be wrong.

He keeps talking in the walkie-talkie trying to contact people. She wanted to respond to him, but thought back to the Knightmares after her. She runs away from the walkie-talkie and Zero.

"How have you not killed her!" Unto yells. He bangs on his control panel hard.

"My lord, she is very quick." A solider responded, worry blooming in his voice.

Unto sighs and grips his controls. "How can one girl out beat Knightmares? It's ten times bigger and better than her!" He growls then, is interpreted by Cornelia.

"General Unto. What are you doing here?" She says calmly.

Unto responds without hesitation. "We have found what the King wanted. We are hunting her down. Sorry to disturb plans with you and Zero."

"Don't worry, Unto. This battle is coming to an end." Cornelia ends the call.

Unto sighs. "I hate to do this to her." He says while pinching his nose. "Hurry and kill her!" He commands loudly.

"Yes my lord," replies his soldiers.

"What the hell. Where is she?" Says a solider in a Sunderland. He wants to be done with this so he can go home and eat. He looks up at his monitor and sees a flicker of movement. He quickly contacted Unto. "My lord I am driving her into the trap."

Unto grins. "Well done." At least one solider does his job right. He thought. The solider aims the gun at Nori not shooting her, only trying to scare her into running wherever he wants her.

Nori dashed into another alley and is shocked to see people already there.

"Ah. Finally, we get to kill you." Says Unto. Soldiers come out of the shadows and aims at Nori.

Nori backs up a little. Damn, I went into their trap.

Unto laughs. "I can't wait to kill you." All the soldiers get ready to fire when the unthinkable happens. A guy jumps down from the roof and starts to shooting the soldiers down. He kicks a few down and shoots them in the head. Unto tries to grab Nori, but the guy shoots him before he can get even close to her.

Nori looks at the guy and backs up quickly, but trips over a crack; her hand is exposed. The Knightmare fires instantly and shoots Nori's hand. Nori gasps and pulls her hand away. The guy grabs her uninjured hand quickly and runs off. "Who are you?" Nori says nervously.

As they ran, she takes a closer look at the guy. He has white hair, blue eyes, he wears a black Knightmare suit on. Her eyes narrowed. She got a weird vibe from him.

"I'm someone that will save you." He says emotionless.

She tries to run away, but his grasp is to strong. He sees a sewer and opens the lid. He tells Nori to go down. "How can I trust you?" She questions.

The guy narrows his eyes and grabs her instead, forcing her down. He closes the lid and they both hear the Knightmares roll over. Nori starts back up from him when he came closer to her. She gets her gun out and points at him. The guy stands calmly at first. She opens her mouth to say something when he suddenly grabbed her wrist again. Her eyes widen as she is sent into nowhere. She can hear him speak as images flash across her mind.

"If I grant you power, could you go on? I propose a deal-in exchange for this power, you must agree to make my one wish come true. Accept this contract, and you accept its conditions. While living in the world of humans, you will live unlike any other: a different providence, a different time, a different life. The Power of the King will condemn you to a life of solitude. Are you prepared for this?"

She only hesitates for a moment before saying. "I accept the deal to your contract!" Then everything goes black...