Mao vs Mind

"She's dead." Nori leans against the wall. A2 just stays silent. "She was going to take more lives if you let her live..." She knew it was wrong to think about how it was good to kill Maya. She decided to leave A2 alone for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nori decided to walk around for a bit. She saw a young women with pink hair talking to a cat. The women saw Nori looking at the cat and her. "You can pet it." She said sweetly. Nori flinched at first, but ended up petting the cat with her.

"This is kinda relaxing." Nori said calmly.

"You have been in stress?" She asked.

Nori nodded. "A lot of it lately." She smiled a bit. "But now I have something to get my mind off of."

The women smiled. "Have ever owned a cat?"

"Never had the time. Wait. Is this your cat?"

The women shakes her head. "No. I just like petting cats." They both laugh while petting the cat.

"Screw that." Hissed a solider. "Where's the action?!" He yelled.

His partner rolled her eyes. "Calm down. We will have tons of action once she finds her." She tapped on her Knightmare screen.

"That could take ages!" He banged on his Knightmare.

"We just need to find a female with light blue hair." She scanned the picture for a bit. "Nori Ei Britannia..."

A2 walked around the school. He hummed as he blended in with students since he managed to get a hold of a school uniform. Then he stopped. "Mao is still alive?" He turned to look at the window.

"Wow! You do really like that rice ball." Nori said to Euphie.

She nodded. "They are really good."

Nori looks at her own rice ball. "I'm surprised you're this nice." She blurts out. "I mean. I have met a lot of nice people, but you are like those really nice people."

Euphie smiled sweetly. "I know. You're really nice too, Nori."

Nori gave a weak smile. Everyone thinks that at first don't they. She thought. "Euphemia li Britannia. Right?" She turns toward her.

"Nori Ei Britannia." They both knew who they were. Nori remembers Euphemia when she was younger. She would talk to her secretly, but...

Quinine stopped and turned to Yuto. "Are you sure?"

Yuto nodded and smirked. "I'm positive. Also Princess Euphemia is here."

Quinine looked at Yuto surprised. "She is?"

"I think she's with her at the moment."

A2 follows Lelouch. Not for a pure reason. Just out of curiosity. He's used to people not noticing him. Lelouch didn't even realize he was following him. After a while of following him, A2 caught on. Something was going to come up.

After a long talk with Euphemia, Nori said her goodbye and left. She went her way through the ghettos. She looked around for a moment. No one is here. She thought to herself.

She heard clapping behind her and stopped walking. "Alone indeed, Nori." Nori turned quickly around. "Who are you?" She said strictly. The man with bandages clapped more.

"The real question is why are you here." He said with a smirk.

I could just use geass on him to shut him up. Thought Nori.

"Your Geass doesn't work on other Geass users." He said. She narrowed her eyes.

"You're a Geass user. Mind reading..."

He smiles and claps. "Indeed. And you're a Geass user. Shapeshifter. You just can't have one body huh."

Nori could see his Geass though his glasses. Both eyes like Maya. She thought.

"Oh you know Maya!" Nori stiffened a little. "She was a devil to the end. Like you." He got closer to Nori.

She stepped back. "You're the loner. Lived your life in the shadows." He kept clapping. "That's why you greed it. You greed the revenge that you longed for. And would sin to do it."

"Sins are necessary if it's for the better good." She said out loud.

"But is it really for the better good? Shirley's father was innocent and got killed from the landslide that the Black Knights made. You're friend Suzaku. What if he was in all those battles, risking his life and you would be the one to take it." Nori thought back to Suzaku and her. "What about Lelouch? He lies and uses you. Just for a game he has." He smirked.

Nori balled her hands into fists. "You don't know what I am capable of."

He claps. "Yes. You're very unexpected at times, but you still are a shadow. That's what you always think." Nori tries to clear her mind quickly, but fails. "Don't even try. Anyways, I have a question for you." He walks closer to Nori. "Where's Lelouch's sister?" Nori narrows her eyes.

"Like hell I'm telling you." Nori hissed.

"Mao is the name. And you will tell me or else." Mao got closer and clapped his hands.

"Stop it!" Nori shouted.

"I'll stop. When you tell me where she is."

She shakes her head and gets her gun out. "Get the hell away from me."

Mao laughs and claps his hands. "Dangerous as ever. What if your friends are in danger?" He pulls out a trigger button. "I can push this anytime and all your friends will be in a million pieces."

Nori gritted her teeth. He planned this before hand. She thought. "She's at Ashford Academy. She's in Lelouch's dorm. Very easy to find." She says guilty.

Mao smirks. He puts the trigger away. "Thanks lovely." He turns around and smirks at Nori. "Sinner." He says and walks away.

"She just left." Says Yuto.

"Crap." Quinine hisses. "Maybe we can get some Knightmares out there."

"We already have some. They are looking for her too. If we are lucky we can find A2 also." Says Yuto calmly.

Quinine sighs and agrees with Yuto. "It's better if we keep quiet from Viceroy anyways." Says Quinine with a slight anger in her tone.

Where's A2? Thought Nori. She saw Lelouch and stopped him for a moment. "Hey Lelouch, have you seen a guy with blue eyes and white hair."

Lelouch looked around and doesn't pay attention to Nori. "What? Um. I'm not sure." And he walked away.

Nori looked down and gritted her teeth. Mao took Nunally.

Mao starts to laugh as he waits for Lelouch. "Ah. That little sweet heart was so kind." He says with a smirk. "They would make a good couple."

Nori finds A2 and grabs him by the ear. "I know you know something about Mao." She says quietly.

"Yes I do, but it's not your battle." He says impatiently.

"I was the one who told him where Lelouch's sister was. It is my fault so, tell me who he is." She hisses at A2.

"Let's at least not talk in a crowd." He says.

A2 sits on the bed once again. "Mao is allies with Maya. Also he has geass to-" Nori cuts him off.

"I know. Remember we had that talk."

A2 ignores her comment. "They both worked together to achieve the same goal...to get us." Nori nods and A2 continues. "Mao wants C2 while Maya wants me. It's the only reason why Mao picked on you."

Nori sighs. "What do we do?" Asked Nori. A2 stands and walks over to the window. "Nothing. Like I said it's not our battle. We can only watch and hope for the best." A2 says calmly.

Nori bit her lip and decided to check where they are anyways.

"There." Nori says. She heard talking and two familiar voices. She quickly hides and finds a hole that she can look and listen though.

She heard and saw the whole thing.