Chapter Eighteen - Back To The Museum

"I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu." Leroy stated as he looked up at the museum doors, licking his sugar-coated fingers."

"No kidding." Jade replied as she rolled her eyes. "Please tell me you're not going to buy a doughnut every time we visit a museum."

"Ooo...that sounds like a challenge to me."

"Oh dear."

"You want one?" Leroy offered.

"No thanks."

"You sure you don't want one of my...doughnuts?" He asked again while wiggling his eyebrows.

Jade raised an eyebrow.

"You are so immature."

Leaving a laughing Leroy behind, Jade headed for the museum entrance.

"Yo, hold on!" Leroy shouted after her with a mouth full of food. "Wait up!"

Walking into the building, the atmosphere was much more quieter this time round. However something didn't sit well with Jade. It wasn't the weekend and it certainly wasn't a bank holiday or anything. Why were there so many people here?

As Jade and Leroy began running back up the large staircase they accidentally 'bumped' into a man.

"Oh sorry." Jade apologised.

Strangely enough, the man just stood there. Staring at the two of them and not saying a word before continuing to walk slowly back down the staircase.

"What was all that about?" Leroy asked as he watched the man walk away.

"God knows. Come on, let's keep moving." She commanded as she grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs.

Walking back into the VonGuard exhibit, they began to search for any clues as to where the necklace was. They searched every chest, every pocket of every piece of clothing, they even studied every painting to see if they could find any clues from them. Sadly they could find nothing that would lead them to the location of the necklace.

"Maybe there's nothing here." Leroy suggested.