Congratulations! - Authors Notes

Congratulations! You have actually finished the book! Unless you have so happened to skip right to the end of the book for some reason (which some people do, trust me I know some) then in that case. Hi, I hope you go back to the beginning and enjoy my book :D

I would just like to say a huge thank you to my dear friend InnocentOptimist for keeping this book a teeny weeny secret from everybody and letting me spend countless hours bouncing ideas off of them (not literally of course).

I would also like to thank writinglegend48 for giving up their free time (even when feeling under the weather) to give me an honest review of the book which really helped me think about what to improve on in the future. Thank you!

Finally I would like to thank you, the reader for taking the time to read this book. It really means a lot and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. However, I must ask a favour of you.

I am planning to turn this book into a 5 part series (hence the 5 artefact's) and I would really appreciate it if you guys could let me know what you think (by either voting or commenting) and if you want me to continue. I already have the second book planned but it would be great to hear from you.

Well, that's about everything I wanted to say (I think) so I will stop rambling now and let you get on with your lives.

Thank you again for taking an interest in this book and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Until next time :D

Ninjawolf96

(a.k.a Kerri)