4 Readers / Present & Future Writers

***** I want to point out something very important before you start to read any of my stories.

As a reader, before I decided to embarrass myself by writing fanfics, I concluded that the most widely read stories are the so-called "kpop imagines/one-shots" and therefore I chose them... for now. I've read quite a few one-shots, etc. and most of the times I was (and still am sometimes) disappointed. Why? Because...

- 1st of all, many "writers" don't offer a short summary or any other info even in 2 sentences (except the novels).

- 2nd, I can't say my work is something amazing or great, but there are one-shots which are so dull, flat, trivial and vapid that make me regret sometimes that I've lost time & energy to read them all the way. But I really hate not to bring things up, so I always read out, even the most vulgar and witless stories.  And I'm not talking about the typos and grammar but about the table of contents!!!

- 3rd,  make things look as if they're not slubbered, because it'd show your attitude & respect towards yourself first, then towards the readers. Surely, you don't want the audience to think something like, "The author made it up with his ass and wrote it with his left foot ." Lol. Try harder and do so that your stuff looks neat and stylized... at least in appearance.

=> In addition, I urge all the writers and those who have a desire to become such: Guys, if not else, at least insert summaries in the beginning of each of your one-shots or at least a brief info about it, which allows the readers to decide whether if they want to read exactly that or to choose another one from your "worksheet". If readers are disappointed once, it's quite possible they won't click onto a second one (as I do). 0:-)

I'm in a process of editing right now, doing exactly this and I gladly accept criticism, advices, opinions, ideas, comments and help by the others about my works as well. B-)

Thank you. *****