Naseeha [Advice] for the sisters

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh,
This is merely advice from a sister of Islam to another sister of Islam...I begin with Bismillah...

I wanted to give you an advice from heart to heart, Muslim to Muslim, sister to sister, Sister do not fall for the traps of this dunya. Ukhti (sister) look around you, wallahi look at the amount of electronics you own, the most precious thing, or that one person you love, that car you want so bad, the new brand of shoes/bag/make-up (etc.) you want to get...Ukhti this is all dunya matters (worldy materialistic matters). Look at it all and imagine them all GONE! How will you react? Ukhti if you feel like you will or cannot live without it, ukhti you have fallen into a trap. A trap of deceivement. Ukhti if you only lived this world for the materialistic things then I'm afraid there is really no purpose of us humans existing. We don't party like animals, we don't have boyfriends or girlfriends, we don't have mates or 'he's just like a brother to me' guys on the side, we don't waste our time worshipping a celebrity, longing for a meeting with them. UKHTI WE DON'T!!! We don't waste our time browsing the Top Model magazines or get hooked to Keeping up with the Kardashians 24/7, we don't ogle at the rude scenes in a movies, we don't flirt, we don't walk out naked, we don't wear tight clothes, we don't go without hijab, we don't watch TV and waste our time with it...UKHTI WE DON'T! Ukhti however we are the best of people on earth! Ukhti are you a Muslimah? Are you a Mu'minah? Do you really believe in Tawheed? Do you really believe Allah swt is there? Do you really believe that we should worship his every command? Do you believe that we should follow the sunnah of Rasoolallah Sala Allahu alayhi wasalam? Do you really follow the Qur'an and Sunnah?

Ukhti DON'T ATTACH YOURSELF TO THIS DUNYA FOR THIS DUNYA IS NOTHING! WALLAHI IT IS NOTHING! AND I REPEAT WALLAH NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAVE TO FACE LATER!

Ukhti Haven't you though of death? Haven't you pondered well enough to know that YOU WILL DIE AND IN THE QUR'AN IT CLEARLY STATES 'EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH!" Ukhti do you have a soul? Do you? Yes you do! Well know ya ukhti fi'lah that one day you shall die and you'll shall never escape that destiny for it says it in the Qur'an and us believers we believe that everything in Qur'an Allah swt said, and whatever Allah swt is the TRUTH! Ukhti do you not know that there is a Jannah and and a Jahannam?

Ukhti OPEN YOUR EYES! I speak directly to you! Yes you! Ukhti wallah I love you for the sake of Allah swt! And no I'm not a creep and Yes you are loved! Yes I may not know you but Ukhti I love you! WALLAHI I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH SWT! If only you knew how much I want you to go to Jannah! If you only knew! Ukhti please wake up and leave these materialistic things. Sister, if you haven't started praying, start praying, if you haven't given charity, start giving charity, if you haven't wore a hijab, start wearing it and don't just do it cause I said so or for the people! Do it for Allah swt! Do it ONLY FOR ALLAH SWT! Because we all are working for the hereafter (Akhirah)! This world is nothing! Absolutely NOTHING!

LEAVE THE BOYFRIEND AND THE HARAM STUFF AND COME TO THE REAL PURE ISLAM WHERE WE ONLY WORK FOR THE HEREAFTER BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO WE GOT A MILLION TIMES BETTER OF WHAT YOU GOT BUT WE WILL NOT ENTER JAHANNAM! WITH THE MERCY OF ALLAH SWT WE ARE WORKING ONLY FOR HIM, TO SEE HIM AND TO ATTAIN HIS REWARD; JANNATUL FIRDAWS AL A'LA,

MAY ALLAH SWT MAKE US OF THOSE WHO ENTER JANNATUL FIRDAWS ALLAHUMA AMEEN!

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh,

Love you sister-in-Islam for the sake of Allah swt