"Here are all the designs" I show them my catalogue, and when Eleanor picks one, i start with her.

"How was your dinner with Niall last night?" Eleanor asks while i'm doing her nails.

"Good..."

"Just good?" Perrie is next to Eleanor.

"Yeah, it was just a normal dinner... Well guess what?"

"What!? He asked you to be his girlfriend?" Eleanor is laughing.

"No! Stop that!"

"Then, what did he told you?"

"I'm going to Ireland with him for Christmas and New Year's Eve..."

"Girl, even if you say he doesn't like you... He does! In all the years that i've know him, he hasn't invite a girl to his hometown..."

"That means you're special for him..." Perrie says.

"Is not that i'm special, he feels pitty because i was going to be alone..."

For the rest of the day Eleanor and Perrie stay at my place. We talk about boys, and they are really in love with Louis and Zayn. They are such lucky boys. We talk about fashion and we're even organizing a shopping day together.

I really like them, they are really nice girls, Eleanor might seem reserved but once you get to know her she's crazy and loud. Perrie is a bit shy but she's a sweet heart.

After Eleanor and Perrie leave, Amelia comes over.

"Anne i have to tell you something..."

"What is it? Is about Harry?"

"Yes..."

"Omg what is it!?" I'm starting to worry.

"Don't worry is a good think... A few days ago he took me on a picnic and i had such a great time... And then yesterday he took me to dinner and..."

"And what?"

"Harry kissed me..." Amelia blushes.

"Wow! And.. How did it happen?" I ask.

"I don't know... I just remembered having Harry's face so close to me and i closed my eyes and i kissed him..."

"Did he gave you the kiss back?"

"Yes... He's such a good kisser!"

"Amelia! That means he likes you!"

"I don't want to make an illusion and think you're right... What if he doesn't really like me?"

"Well you're right... But at least consider it" I notice Amelia is a bit sad about it.

"I will..."

When Amelia leaves my house, i call Harry.

"Anne! How you doing?"

"Chilling and you?"

"Same here!"

"Humm... Harry do you think i can meet you tomorrow?"

"Oh, sure! How about at 4? I can't earlier because i'll be on the studio"

"Ok, that's perfect..."

"And why do you want to see me? Are you finally gonna tell me you like Nialler?"

"Harry!"

"What!? We all know it's true!"

"Shut up! See you tomorrow, bye"

I hang up the phone because i don't want to hear Harry joking about me and Niall. But does it really look like he like me?

I have to be honest... I think i do like him... But i don't have to be so enthusiastic because he would never put an eye on a girl like me, he wants to be a nice guy with me, that's why he invited me to Ireland.