Epilogue

A couple of months later...

     I stretched my right arm out of the window, I closed my eyes and felt the sun wash over me. I heard Eric chuckle, I opened one eye to see him smiling and I couldn't help but to smile back. I opened my eyes, I brought my arm back into the car and sat up, "What're you laughing about?" I asked with a smile.

     Eric shook his head and glanced between me and the road ahead, "Nothing..." He chuckled.

     I nudged him gently, "Come on tell me" I playfully urged.

     Eric shrugged his shoulders and his lopsided smile appeared on his face, "I don't know..." He trailed off, "I just like seeing you like that." He added.

     I smiled and turned my head so he couldn't see me blush, "Oh..."

     "Hey, are you up for ice cream?" He asked me.

     I turned my head towards him and tilted it, "Of course." I replied with a small smile.

     Eric smiled back and slightly nodded his head, "Okay, then."

     We drove to a quaint little ice cream shoppe in the small town of Union, Canada. It had a chalk board set outside with cursive that had the different specials, and a greeting that read "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!". The windows of the shoppe had little flower bins hanging underneath them, and an open sign on the door.

     "Do you want to come in?" Eric asked me as he turned to face me.

     I pursed my lips, and looked out to see a meadow on the opposite side of the shoppe, "Uh, no, I think I'll just wait here." I said as I gently shook my head.

     "Okay." Eric agreed, "What kind of ice cream do you want?"

     Without thinking about it I said, "Death by chocolate on a waffle cone."

     Eric lightly chuckled and nodded his head, "Okay."

     "Was that to fast?" I laughed.

     "No, not at all." Eric replied, "Maybe, just a little." He added jokingly.

     I smiled back at him, he leaned over to peck me on the lip and said, "I'll be back."

     "And I'll be here." I smiled.

     Eric chuckled, he exited the car and made his way into the shop. I made my way out of the truck and over to the open grassland. I breathed in the smell of nature and lied down onto the grass; which was covered in morning dew.

     I laid there admiring the scenery around me, and taking it all in. Thoughts of my family ran through my mind. I talk to them everyday over a phone, and I'm living in a small house in Union. We're probably going to stay here for a little, and then try to make our way to wherever we feel we should be permanently. We just like to go with the flow. It feels good not to worry so much.

     I closed my eyes and took in the sounds of nature. Suddenly, I felt someone straddle me, I looked up to see a smiling Eric with two cones in his hands, and I looked up at him with a smile on my face, "What're you doing?" I asked.

     Eric smiled and he shrugged his shoulders, "Just giving you your ice cream."

     I sat up with Eric still on me, and we were face to face. He handed me the ice cream cone and I sucked on the ice cream. Eric started to lightly chuckle, and I looked up at he confused, "What?"

     "You have a little..." He trailed off, and gestured that there was something on his mouth.

     "Oh!" I said in realization.

     But, before I could wipe off the chocolate Eric stopped me and said, "I'll get it for you."

     He slowly closed the space between us and he kissed the ice cream off. I liked the taste of his lips with the ice cream. Needless to say it was delicious.

     Eric broke off the kiss and leaned back to look at me, "I never asked you but will you be my girl...?" He whispered.

     I looked back at him in slight surprise, and I gave him a small smile, "I thought I already was..." I whispered back.

     Eric chuckled and lightly nodded his head, "Yea..."

     We were silent for a second and he pulled me in for a long kiss, "I love you, I love you not, I love you..." I whispered though kiss.

      I heard a small chuckle escape from him, and he continued to deepen the kiss.

     I don't know what lies ahead for us, however, I know that whatever it is it's worth it as long as I have him.

----------------------

Dear Readers,

    Sorry, if this doesn't seem good and if it's a bit cheesy. I tried to come up with something good, and I hope you like it.

     QOTD: What was your favorite part about this story?

Sincerely, Ana XD