Ch. 35

***Reizon in the MM***

Reizon,

I guess Reziah actually grew some teeth, which is pretty awkward because he is just several weeks old. He's supposed to be growing teeth around 3 or 4 months, he's only a month old. I'm getting a bit creeped out by my own son. Lord, help me.

"Okay, so, Quinta and Rasheed are babysitting and we're in the house doing nothing" Paisley plopped on the couch

We were both sweating because we just came from a 25 minute run at the park.

"First, we can shower and then we can do somethin'" I shrugged, "C'mon"

She got up, and so did I. As she was walking in front of me, going up the steps, I bit my lip watching her hips move effortlessly. She acted as if she was about to die, holding on the wooden rail.

"Finally!" She shouted, standing at the top of the steps "I deserve food now"

"Paze..." I chuckled

She shooed me off, walking down the hallway. My body was craving for her at this moment- wanting to explore her wide body again, just sexing her in different positions. I licked my bottom lip, grabbing her ass, caressing both of the huge cheeks. I pressed the front of my body against hers.

Walking behind her as we walked in the bedroom, I quickly took a condom from off the dresser, heading to the bathroom. I closed the door, and I went to take off her clothes. Stripping out of mine, I turned the shower on- both of us stepping in.

I watched as she poured some body wash on her washcloth, scrubbing her body. I did the same, my eyes gradually looking at her thigh thicks. The water rinsed my body off from behind, staring at Paisley who was gazing at me. Taking the washcloth from her hand, I squatted down, softly rubbing her legs on up.

I cleaned her vaginal area, and I tossed the rag to the side of the shower. Spreading her legs open, my lips kissed her, now, swollen clit. I let my tongue swirl around it, pinching it lightly with my teeth. Her hand pushed my head in further, my mouth pressing harder against her hot core- eating and licking in all her sensitive spots.

She began to leak, and I let my tongue fuck her drenched pussy- her hands gripping my hair as she moaned. My fingers crawled up her soft thighs to her waist, getting a firm grasp, her back arching.

Hearing her breathe sharply, she squeezed her inner thighs together, knowing she wanted to release. I stopped, standing up.

"What the fuck, Reizon?!"

"Shh" I said, putting the condom on

"Why did you just-" She screamed as I rammed inside of her

"Say what you gotta say, mami" I moaned in her ear, wrapping her legs around my torso

Her whimpers and moans were all mixed up into one, exclaiming it all in French as her nails clawed my back. I smacked her ass, causing her to cum all over my erection as I kept pumping deeper and deeper. Her walls clenched around me and I groaned, putting her back against the slippery wall.

Paisley looked down, but her eyes closed as she tucked in her lips. I grabbed her chin, pecking her forehead, my other hand securing her waist.

"I hate you so fucking much" She sniffed, a lingering gasp leaving her mouth

"Why?" I grinned

She wiped her face, starting to sob hysterically as she moaned loudly. Her hands hit my chest, causing me to stop- she squirted, letting me know she had an orgasm, "Why the fuck you stop?"

"I always think-"

"Fuck what you think and just fuck me, big dummy"

. . . .

Paisley laid her head in her hand, picking with her noodles on her plate. She kept shifting in her seat as I glared at her.

"Repeat that again?"

"Nothing, nevermind" She said quickly

"I am so close, Paze, so fuckin' close to snappin' off at you," I stood up "You need to stop, seriously. This is my last time, my last fuckin' time explain this same old shit to you! You always gotta say things that don't need to be said. Do you like me giving you lectures all the damn time?!"

"No" She looked down

"Then what the fuck is your gotdamn problem, huh?! You not happy or somethin'?" I frowned "You not happy with me?"

"I never said that, Reizon"

"But you sure are actin' like it!"

"No I'm not, just be quiet" She mumbled

I banged my hands on the table, "You're pissin' me off to the point where I just want to easily leave. But I can't do that even if I fuckin' tried. Why can't you see that I love you for you, Paze?! I picked you, and you're all I want. If you keep thinkin' I want somebody else, get that damn thought out your fuckin' head. Think, just fuckin' think for once, man!

You know I love you, you know that I do- but do you love me? You keep bombarding me with this same shit and it's irritating me, deeply. And what do I do? This. Yelling at you, lecturing you- for what?! Do you like me like this? Cussing and shouting over the repeated cycle because of your ignorant actions that tick me off the fuckin' most... You are mine, you're my baby, you're my girl, you are the woman that I want and need- that's it. That's it...

This is wasting my time, my effort, my breath, so I'mma go" I grabbed my car keys

. .

I laid my head on Patrice's chest, which honestly felt like pillows, as she patted my head.

"It's okay, Reizon" She told me "She just overthinks too much"

"I figured that" I twisted my lips

"She hasn't told you her secret yet?"

"What secret?" I sat up

"Her body secret"

"That she used to cut herself?" I raised my eyebrow

"Oh, she told you that?"

"No, I found out for myself" I sighed

"Oh, well no, that's not the secret" She said, watching Parker walk in the living room

"Nuh uh, you too close. Scoot over" He mushed my face, causing me to lean over to the other side

He sat in the middle of us, drinking his beer. I sucked my teeth.

"Do you think I should tell him?" Patrice asked Parker. I frowned

"Nah, I think Paisley should"

The doorbell rang, "Sweetie, could you go and get that" Patrice asked me

I nodded, getting up from the couch quickly so that Parker wouldn't push me to the floor like he usually does.

Yes, he is that childish.

Walking to the front door, I opened it.

"Hi" She smiled nervously. I grinned

"Hey"

"I didn't think you would be here actually" She shrugged

It's true. I would be at my job, but I decided to come down here. My eyes gazed at Paisley's face that was puffier than usual. I hated it, because I had that big soft spot for whenever she cried, especially for Lonnie and Reziah.

But Reziah's a baby, so I don't know actually.

"C'mere" I grabbed her hand, walking back in the house "We'll be upstairs"

"Don't go in our bedroom!" Patrice yelled

"What if I do?"

"You'll cry, so don't go in there" Parker shouted