Ch. 15

***Isaiah in the MM***

Paisley,

We all sat in the living room. My parents were sitting on the other couch and Reizon and I were sitting on the other. Reizon had his arm around me, and I played with my hair.

"You see, your mother and I have been looking for you for a while now," My dad said "Maybe for a few months because we found out that- y'know, Brandon was locked up"

"Who's Brandon?" I asked

"Blaze" My mom said and sighed "I'm sorry you couldn't contact us anymore- but that's how it had to be"

"But why?"

"He was out to kill you- I wasn't going to risk that shit" Dad groaned "We wanted you safe and away from us as far as possible- because he came Florida looking for you, including your mother and I"

"So, where did you guys go?" I asked him

"Minnesota" He responded

"I ain't like how they treated us," Mom frowned "Why did we go in the white part of that state, Parker? I was about to beat some ass- looking at me like I was some fucked up piece of grilled chicken, the hell?"

Reizon snickered, and my mom looked at him, making him stop.

"Who's this young man?" Mom wiggled her eyebrows

My dad eyed her down.

"Um..." I glanced at Reizon and he nodded "This is my boyfriend"

"He's cute" My mom winked at me "How long you guys been together?"

"Almost 2 weeks" I replied

"Mm, what's your name, son?" My dad asked him

"Reizon" Reizon said as he cleared his throat

"Last name?"

"Daniels"

"I feel like I know you" My dad glared at him, causing Reizon to look nervous "Nah, I'm playin', lil nigga"

My dad started laughing and so did my mom. I snickered as Reizon kissed his teeth.

"So, what are y'all doing today?" Mom questioned

"We're gonna go pick up Lonnie and maybe go out to eat" I said

"Lonnie?" My parents said in unison

"My son"

Their eyes widened in excitement.

"Oh dear" I chuckled

. . . .

Reizon walked out the building with Lonnie by his side as they held hands.

They walked through the parking lot and they approached the car. Reizon opened the backseat door, picking up Lonnie and put him in his carseat.

"How was day care, baby?" I asked Lonnie

"It wa' fun" He smiled widely as Reizon strapped him in "Thank you" He said to him

"You're welcome, lil dude"

Reizon got in the driver's seat, and we were on our way to Wendy's to pick up something to eat.

Mom and Dad said they went back to their house they had bought, which is 15 minutes away from mine and 30 minutes away from Reizon's.

Right now, we was in the house. Lonnie was playing with his Legos as he watched the marathon of Dexter's Laboratory.