Ch. 25

***Who can see what's in the MM? If not, I'm sorry***

Reizon,

"Paisley!" I walked down the steps- I couldn't find her at all

I checked in the kitchen, guest rooms, bedrooms- everywhere. She wasn't in the house. Walking out the front door, I saw her sitting on the grass- picking with it.

"Why you out here?" I asked, standing beside her

"I don't know," She shrugged

"Why did you walk out like that?" I questioned, sitting beside her as I put my arm on my bent knee

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me" I sighed heavily

"Okay"

"You're so fucking complicated- it's insane," I groaned "Why can't you just talk to me? Talk to me about whatever's on your mind. You know I'mma listen regardless- so I don't know why you trynna stall. Seriously, Paze, shit's gettin' irritating"

"I have an excuse"

"Being pregnant is not a fucking excuse.  You sayin' because you got a baby in your stomach is an excuse, huh?"

"I didn't mean it like that," She exhaled "I'm sorry"

"Baby, what's going on with you?" I lifted her chin up

She turned her head, removing my hand. I shook my head, biting my bottom lip.

"Why wouldn't you sit on my lap? I just wanted to hold you- and you literally denied it"

"I'm sorry" She tucked in her quivering bottom lip, scratching the side of her face

"Stop saying that and talk to me"

"I don't know what to say"

"Why not? Paisley, you should know that I don't care if you're heavy or not. I actually don't care about your size- because it's beautiful to me. You needa realize that. If you think that I want you to be a smaller size than what you are- then I'm sorry, you need to stop thinking that shit. Because your size fits me, your body is what I want.

You're not skinny, you're not thick- you're big, and there's nothing wrong that. I like all sizes- but I love yours the most. I'm not with you to say I got a girl. I'm not with you to use you. I'm not with you to break your heart. I'm with you because I love you so much- and I would never regret saying that I do.

Babygirl, you mean everything to me- how come you can't see that? I'm trying, I really am- I don't want to make it useless" I pulled her face to mine "Do you understand?"

"I understand" She nibbled on her upper lip "I'm sor-"

"Stop saying you're sorry" I kissed the corner of her mouth "No need for apologies- not anymore. I want to make everything right"

I stood up, bending down to pick her up.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" She pecked my lips

. .

I went to pick Lonnie up from from daycare. He told me about his day, even though he messed up some of his words- I still understood what he was trying to tell me.

"Daddy?" He questioned

I almost swerved off the road.

"Daddy...?" He scrunched his face up as I looked at him in the rear view mirror