Ch. 20

***Guys, chillax hoemegawd... I hate y'all so much, big babies... Lawd***

***Okay, last one till Friday. I'm serious this time***

***In the last chapter, I made a mistake. Mr. Wilson, Paisley's former boss, doesn't know her name. I'm just used to typing her real now and I messed up- my bad***

Paisley,

Both of their asses are getting beaten down to the muthafuckin' ground.

Aw shit, she's READYYYYYYYY!

Before 2 seconds even went by when she kissed my man, I pulled her off of him, slamming her against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I snarled, glaring at the both of them

"Oh, so this is your girlfriend?" She smirked "How boring that must be"

"Pardon?" I inquired

"I know your jelly ass ain't giving him no damn sex- all that fat in your ugly ass stomach. He's probably using you. You got money right?" She chuckled

Before she could say anything else, I took a sneak peek at my knuckles, balling my first up, punching her hard in her jaw. It seemed to had dislocate because I heard a huge crack and a whimper. Banging her head on the elevator wall a few times, I started kicking her in her stomach repeatedly, making her couch off blood.

She ain't takin' shit from nobodyyyy! Keith Sweat, hoe!

She laid on the floor, looking at me.

"Is that the best you can do?" She coughed

I raised my Timberland boot over her face, "I'll end that pretty face of yours if you don't shut. Your. Got. Damn. Ass. Up. Bitch"

(I laughed at that, I don't know why)

Seeing her purse her lips, she rolled over.

Calm down girl, you prego- but beat his ass though..

I turned to face Reizon, walking up towards him.

"So, you spent time with her last night?" I smiled

"Uh.."

"I know that wasn't your high school friend, because you said the person was a 'he'. Am I right babe?"

"Yeah"

"And do you remember our little argument before I kicked you out the bedroom last night?"

He stood there, thinking, and after 30 seconds went by- his face fell.

I clenched my jaw, "Yeah, mhm- so, something had to had happen at the club"

I pulled the girl up.

"Okay lil bitch," I kissed my teeth "Explain"

(I can't stop laughing, I'm sorry)

"I drugged him- fucked him, that's it"

"Why?"

"A pussy got kind of lonely" She winked at him

I smashed her face against the silver railing, sliding her head back and forth. Some of her teeth fell and blood smeared.

"You disgust me" I scoffed, letting go of her head as her body plopped to the floor

My hands twitched and I figured out when I was a kid, that if my hands twitched, the color of my eyes changed black.