Ch. 21

***Fuck it, I'mma just update when I feel like it now... Gawd***

***Can y'all see the gang in the MM?***

The next day, 3pm

Reizon,

"You good, son?" Parker asked me

"Yeah, I'm straight" I sighed, watching a group of niggas fight in the center of the main jail room

My leg bounced up and down, hoping Paisley was alright. I admit that I fucked up that night, and it's literally all my fault. I blame myself for this shit- I really do. I shouldn't have took that drink in the first place and the hurt on Paisley's face made my heart drop in sorrow.

"Aye, y'all two," An officer pointed at Parker and I "Y'all can leave"

We got up, walking out the room. We saw Rasheed and Patrice waiting for us- but all I really wanted to do was to go see Paze. That was my main mindset.

At this moment, I was sitting next to Paisley, holding her hand tightly. She was asleep and then, the doctor walked in.

"Alright, so everything seems to be fine" He smiled suspiciously "Except for one problem"

"Which is what?" I asked quickly

"She lost the baby"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I mumbled to myself

"No, I'm just kidding" He laughed abruptly

I jumped on him, punching him continuously in his face. Blood poured out from his nose, as he tried to push me off of him. My hands wrapped around his neck roughly, choking him as I hit his head on the floor.

"Reizon, that's enough!" Parker lifted me up

I kicked the man's stomach, causing blood clots to fly out his mouth.

Everybody in the room looked at me with wide eyes, except for Parker. Paisley woke up, her eyes darting at me as they were filled with fright. Groaning, I let my foot kick away a chair that was in my way, making it tumble over to the wall. Storming out the room, I walked down the hall.

Finding my way to the courtyard I saw when I got here, I went out there to sit on the bench. I huffed, putting my face in the palm of my hands. Leaning forward, I gripped my hair- tears flowing down my face.

I'm starting to hate myself for every bad shit I've done- and I can tell you that I've done some pretty horrible things in life. And right now, I couldn't handle it anymore. My heart started weighing heavy and it began to feel as it was forming into knots- pounding against my chest.

My cries were forming into one huge breakdown- feeling someone touch my back. I saw Parker sit down next to me as he patted my back.

"Explain to me what's goin' on with you" He spoke up

"Ion even know anymore. It seems like everytime I do something wrong- I get hit with big shit. Shit's been happening since I was younger- my parents arguing back and forth over little things and that was frustrating. Then, I get beat and picked on by kids at school because I was different. I got sexually assaulted because I was fucking different and that's not fair.

Since then, shit became a bigger problem- the niggas who did that to me, did it to my brother as well and I ain't like it, so I killed them... All except for one- but it turned out that those niggas I killed were Blaze's enemy workers. Blaze hated me ever since and wanted me dead. I get hit with that.

I got weird and a bit crazy, so my mom thought I needed help, so she took me to a mental institution for 3 years. I was only 14.

By the time I was 17- I was out, I was in debt with that fucking nigga and I ain't really care, so I took my time. Found a girl and fell for her- hard. Lost my virginity to her and everything- and I was so protective over her, it was ridiculous. But Blaze killed her, just to get to me. Blaze killed every single person I loved- except my brother.