Ch. 26

***I'm 'bout to eat these white, bitcheeesssssss!***

***Jk***

***But thank y'all so much from the last chapter.. I might not say it or reply back to you guys- but just know I appreciate each and every one of you ***

3 months later,

Reizon,

"Get the fuck off of me, damn dickhead!" Paisley kicked my chest

"I just wanted a hug" I pouted

"Fuck you and your gotdamn hug"

"Baby," I whined "I love you"

She stopped throwing tantrums, wobbling towards me, "Really?" She squeaked, smiling brightly

I nodded, giving her a hug from behind. She literally has a babyface. Her eyes change colors- right now they're blue. Her white teeth you see when she smiles, her chubby cheeks making you grin because she's so adorable. God, I love this girl so much.

A few months ago, she said yes when I proposed. She was crying hysterically when she gave me a hug that day- I was happy as fuck.

"We need to get some more ice cream" She said

"No, we don't"

"Why not? Why can't we have ice cream, french fries and maybe some pickles and hot chips?"

"You're making me want to puke right now"

"Yum yum"

"Okay, look. How about we have ice cream and fries- that's something I like and I would rather eat that"

She nodded, trying to crawl on the bed.

"When's the appointment?" She asked "I forgot"

"2:30, we have enough time to do what we want for a few hours"

"Like wut?" She grabbed her pickle jar

"Wanna watch a movie?" I questioned

"Ooh, yes. Titanic?"

"No, not again" I groaned

"C'mon, restart the movie"

. .

"Why they so mean to him?" Paisley cried on my shoulder "Everybody know Jack is bae"

I rolled my eyes.

"Such a sexy ass white boy- and he dead! Jack! Come back, Jack!" She sobbed

I cut the movie off.

"What you do that for?" She snapped

My eyes widened as I looked at her.

"You're so fucking rude, I swear!" She exclaimed, trying to sit up

"Paze," I sighed "Stop-"

"Leave me alone" She got out the bed, making her way to the bathroom

5 months... 5 fucking months- and I had to deal with this the entire time. Lord, why? Just why? You want me to die? I'll die- shit.

To be honest, I really don't mind Paisley being pregnant. It was something new for me. She was either happy, sad, angry, or just serious. But it was mostly her being furious at me or her just being bubbly. She's my baby though- and I love her to death. I love everything about her and I wouldn't mess up anything- I did once, I'm not doing it again.

Lesson learned...

Lonnie ran in the room, jumping on the bed, "Daddy, when we leaving?"