Ch. 23 // Pt. 1

***Pop Quiz at the end. It's 10 questions! Try to get 7 out of 10***

***Y'all might not be able to see him, but Reizon in the MM. I think Papi Rez sexy as hell***

2 months later, 

Rasheed,

"What are you talkin' about?" She asked, raising her eyebrow

"Do you think we should break up?" I questioned

"W-Why would you ask me that?" Her face turned red "You don't love me?"

"I do"

"Then what's the problem?"

"I don't really think I'm your type of guy, to be honest. I feel like the only thing I can keep you satisfied with is sex. If it's not sex, it's jokes- but if it's not jokes, it goes back to fucking. I don't really like it"

"Y'know, to me it's not just about that. We have our goofy times, fun times, bad times, sexual situations- and that's okay with me"

"I just want better for you" I sighed

"You don't think you're enough?" 

"No"

"Why?"

"Because, I can't give you-"

"Give me?" She chuckled "I already got what I want- and that's you. Why can't you just realize that, Rasheed? We had this conversation before"

"I know we did, but I'm scared you might come across some other nigga that's better and y'know.. Older" 

She frowned, "That won't happen"

"It could"

"Are you cheating on me, Rasheed?" She asked

"No the fuck I'm not- I swear" 

"Then what's the problem? Why can't you just let me love you?" 

She put her hands on my face, kissing my cheeks. I pushed her away slightly, her eyes watering up.

 "I don't care about all that age shit anymore, okay? I don't care about them other niggas- they can't top you. You're all that I want and all that I need" She croaked

"I just think you deserve better" I bit on my lip

"Stop saying that" Her voice cracked 

"But it's true. I'm still not old enough-"

"I don't care! I don't fucking care! I don't care if you're still 17 years old, alright?! I don't give a shit if you still act like a child, because I do too! If you can't realize that I'm still here, putting up with your weird and petty bullshit that we do together- you're blind. If you think I deserve better- you're stupid. All I want is you, to love you and only you- but you keep denying it all the time! Why is that?!"

I sat on the bed, glancing back and forth at her and the TV- I shrugged. 

She stormed out the bedroom and I trailed behind her. 

"Baby," I grabbed her wrist, she snatched it away

"If you didn't love me, all you had to do was say so" 

Reizon, 

"Babe?" I walked into the bedroom, seeing clothes flying everywhere 

"I can't find a fucking thing to wear!" She yelled, slamming the closet door

I jumped a bit at the sudden noise, while I scratched behind my ear. 

"Calm down" I told her, wrapping my arms around her