Ch. 8

Paisley,

It was now 2 in the morning and Reizon was still sleeping. The side of his face was against my breasts. His mouth slightly open, he snored softly. His arms were wrapped around my body, rubbing his face in my bosoms.

To be honest I couldn't sleep. I tried so hard, but I stayed up for the past few hours thinking about my little sister, Paris.

I mean, I guess I can try and sleep...

"Paze!" Larenzo, Laithan, and Paris popped up in my sight

I raised my eyebrow, "What y'all do now?"

"We found momma's vibrator and dildo that dad uses on her and we're trying to hide" Paris told me

"Oh shit she's behind us!" Laithan ran, tripping over one of my dad's shoes

All of us started laughing at him as he groaned. Momma slapped Larenzo's and Paris' head. I giggled as I continued to clean up the living room.

"Paris, you need to stop leaving your panties on the stairs" I informed her

" I hate that word" She smacked her lips

"Too bad! Stairs, stairs, stairs!" Larenzo yelled in her face

We both straight faced him. He looked at us.

"Wut?"

"She meant panties" I laughed

"Oh... Panties, panties, panties!" He yelled again in her face

Paris mushed his face away from hers, playfully pushing him on the floor. Larenzo balled himself up like an Armadillo.

"Ah! I'm bein' bullied!" He squeaked "Save me!"

"Nigga save yourself" Paris chuckled

"I was just beaten to death, France"

"Paze, those aren't mine anyway. They're mom's" Paris shrugged

"Mama, you wear thongs?!" Larenzo yelled as he was still on the floor

Paris glared at him for him to be quiet and she turned to face me. For some awkward reason, she engulfed me into a hug.

"I love you so much, Paze, you know that right?"

"Of course I know that and I love you too" I smiled at her

I heard gunshot sounds and I peeped to see Larenzo lying in a puddle of blood- dead. Another set of gunshots went off, blood splattering all over me.

Paris' body fell in my arms and I started screaming.

"Aye, wake up, wake up" I felt Reizon's hand shaking me to get up

I sat up, crying in my hands. Reizon's hands touched the sides of my face, wiping my tears. He tried calming me down, but my body was shaking in fright.

I'm so fucking scared.

"Baby, shh, it's okay" Reizon said soothingly "Look at me"

Removing my hands from my eyes, I looked at him- but I kept looking somewhere else for a distraction. His index finger trapped on my nose, and then he pointed two fingers at his eyes. He kept doing it again, which finally made me gaze at him.

"What's wrong?" He questioned

I shook my head.

"Tell me, c'mon" He sighed

I bit down my lip, hesitating on if I should explain everything.

"Okay" I spoke

. . . .

Reizon sat there, his eyes wide open. His body was frozen.

"Answer me, Reizon" I waved my hand in his face

"So you're telling me that your husband was Larenzo Simmons and his little brother was Laithan?"

"Yes"

"Shit," He rubbed his hand over his face "And they work for someone named Blaze, right?"

"Yeah..."

He groaned, "I knew this would happen"

My eyes darted at him in confusion. What does he mean by he knew?

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Larenzo and Laithan were my younger cousins. I knew they was in some type of fucked up gang for a while and I told them to get out of it, but it was too late. And the fact that you're saying that Blaze killed Renz, Laith, Ginella, Aunt Gi, and Romono? Damn, his job ain't nowhere near done"

I sat there, fiddling with my sweaty fingers.

"Job isn't done?" I mumbled

"He's trying to kill you, Paze"

"H-How'd you know-"

"Larenzo used to call and tell me all about you- I just didn't know what you looked like- until the day I delivered the pizza. Shit, I ain't even know that was Larenzo up them steps"

"You didn't see Mama Gi in the house? She was there"

"Nah, I ain't see her" He sighed

"So does Blaze know about you?"

"Yeah... Always has and always will- but then that nigga started getting crazy so I moved to New York a few months after I met you, I think" Reizon scratched the back of his head

"With Rasheed right?"

"Mhm"

"What about your parents?"

"Blaze killed them"

Scratching my nose, I looked at him, "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" He grinned "But just know, I wouldn't take advantage of you, okay? I'm honestly falling for you, Paisley- I can't help it. I promise I won't look at you any different and I hope you won't look at me different either"

"I understand," I smiled "And I promise I won't either, okay?"

His lips turned into a smile, giving me a kiss on my nose, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I can manage" I nodded

"Good-"

Lonnie ran in the room screaming and crying. He quickly crawled into the bed, hugging Reizon.

"I heard the shots again!" He sobbed on Reizon's chest

Reizon looked up at me and said, "You was pregnant with him when it happened, wasn't you?"

"Yeah" I twisted my mouth a little

Reizon's eyes turned a black as if he wanted to kill someone, but he quickly calm down, rubbing Lonnie's head.

"It's okay, lil man" He told Lonnie softly "Just try going to sleep, alright?"

"Otay" He nodded, as I wiped the tears from his cheeks

Lonnie fell asleep after I kissed his forehead. Reizon stared at me, making me do the same.

"We got a big day ahead of us when we wake up, so lets get some sleep" He said

"Alright" I pulled the covers back over all three of us

Once I reached to pull it back over Reizon, he placed his hand lightly on my jaw, turning my head slowly to look at him.

"Night, beautiful" He pecked my lips

. . . . . . . . . . .

BAM! What y'all think gone happen next, eh?

Sorry for any typos y'all ♥