Ch. 24 // Pt. 2

Answers to the quiz!

1. Who basically made Reizon and Paisley meet up again?
-Lonnie, he wanted pizza

2. How old is Reizon and how old is Paisley?
-Reizon, 22 & Paisley, 20

3. What is Blaze's real name?
-Brandon

4. What is Lonnie's real name?
-Alonzo

5. How did Quinta and Rasheed meet?
-At the club &/or when Rasheed went to take Quinta home

6. Did Reizon sleep with Paisley when she was at his house for the first time?
-No ***Y'all asses knew that answer the most, lol***

7. What state did Paisley's parents hide at?
-Minnesota

8. Why does Lonnie have dreams about Larenzo, his father, being killed?
-Because Larenzo was shot when Paisley was pregnant with Lonnie

9. What is Reizon's last name?
-Daniels

10. What is Paisley's birth name?
-Paisley Leah Richardson

Bonus questions:

-What is Paisley's birthday?
-December 24, 1994

-What state did Paisley live at, at first, before she moved to NY?
-Miami, FL

***Y'all did good! But the first question had y'all messed up, lmao***

***If you guys don't know how to say Reizon, it's Ry-Zon. Papi in the MM... Fuck me in every shape, letter, color, item- just drive me crazy***

***My poor underwear... -sighs-***

Reizon,

Paisley laid her bare figure on the bed, and I licked my lips.

Her skin seems to glow- and despite her pregnant stomach, I still found her body attractive. She's beautiful, and is such a turn on.

She sat up, "Can I eat now?"

"No"

"Why? I'm hungry... What's that smoothie for anyway? Why am I naked?"

I snickered, "Just lay back down and relax"

"Oh okay, I'mma just take a nap"

She laid back down, closing her eyes. Biting my lip, I stood beside her as she was on the bed. I grabbed the glass.

"Wait, babe- what are you doing?"

I inched the glass to her body and she flinched, shaking her head.

Smirking, I poured the cold drink from her chest down to the middle of her legs.

She moaned, sitting up, her legs squeezing together. I put the glass down, my lips attacking the middle of her chest. I licked her chest, her breasts, her stomach- up and down. I brushed my lips on her skin, her hands running through my hair. I went to bite on her erect nipples, causing her to slip out a little whimper.

My mouth was sucking on each of 'em like a baby. Good god, her breasts are huge.

My hands gripped her waist as I stood between her legs. She sat up, but I pushed her back down gently.

My tongue licked off the rest of the creamy beverage from her inner thighs, while she squirmed a bit. Letting my tongue get near her nub- her thighs started to press together. I held them down, the tip of my tongue toying with her.

"Baby, please" She whined, while I was watching as her juices started to leak out

Her noises got louder as I licked her faster- sending her into an overdrive as she started to leak. Thrusting my tongue in her entrance, I started slurping up every single drop she had released, and she lifted her body- her mouth opening. She kept moaning my name- me, eating her out as if I was some wild animal.