The bird up front

Paul's POV
"Alright!" I shouted enthusiastically. Once again, all the birds in the crowd went crazy. "How many of you know this next song?" Everyone in the room raised their hands and started jumping up and down, hoping I'd notice them. I scanned the room and winked at a couple birds and tried to stifle my laughter while they went mental. Then, my eyes feel on one particular girl up front. She didn't really look anything spectacular, just a light blue dress with a navy sweater, light brown hair pulled into a rushed braid. Her hand was tugging her other elbow nervously, like she knew she didn't belong in an atmosphere like this. I almost felt a little sorry for her. She acted like this was her first time out of the office, especially in the way she dressed. Now I'm no fashion expert, but the simple outfit kind said that she wanted to blend in with the scenery, she wanted everything slow, and grey and dull. She'd been staring blankly at us durning the whole of Twist and Shout. She seemed totally fascinated with us for some odd reason and when all the girls started screaming, she jumped like she didn't know that was the proper way to send us off. Then she merely started clapping like this was an office demonstration. I didn't realize that I was glaring a hole into her until she dropped her eyes and looked guiltily at the ground. I rolled my eyes and shook my head a little bit and said, "Alright! Well, we're gonna need you to sing along with us!" All the other girls went bonkers again and of course, whoever she was...she was staring at the ground again.
I had this odd feeling, all of a sudden, I felt sorry for her. Maybe I was glaring a little too hard and had scared her. I mean, after all, it's not like it's a bad thing she doesn't know our songs. And I glared at her like some ass...
"Paul!" George whispered as softly as he could. "You gonna sing or what?"
"Right," I whispered. I looked at the rest of the gents and quietly said, "1,2,3,4!"
I started playing my riff, like I did every other night and Ringo played the same beat and George played the same bass and John did the same harmonies, and of course, we got the screams that we always got just from doing what we did best. Man I love this job. I stepped on up to the mic and started to sing,

Well she was just seventeen

And you know what I mean.

And the way she looked

Was WAY beyond compare.

So how could I dance with another?

WHOOOOOOO!

When I saw heeer staaanding there.

Sorry it's so short but in this particular scene the perspectives short of shift around a little and I'm going to try and keep it with one POV per part (unless that part is extremely short).
So I've officially spent almost two weeks either on the couch, or downstairs watching Dr. Who and most of the day I am REALLY BORED!
So tell me something exciting that happened to you so I have something nice to read while I'm couch bound.
Oh I also finally got a dress for the pageant. My friend (who was in the pageant last year and this year) is letting borrow the dress she wore last year. It's a one strap blue dress with different shades of blue and navy and it almost looks tie-dyed and there are little jewels on the strap and it's super pretty.
And now the crappy part of my life, not only do I have an Orthopedist appointment tomorrow but I also have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow. Pain much.
Anyway I hope your week is going better than mine. Love you guys
~Maeve