Backstage

Paul's POV

The entire club was packed! Once again, we sold out. Not that I was surprised or anything. We always did. The odd thing was, ever since we fired Pete Best and we hired Ringo, and after the fans stopped raging at us (one girl even head-butted George at one point), we continued to get more and more popular.
Speaking of ol' nosy, as we sometimes called him (Sod off. We weren't being mean, we had all kinds of nicknames for each other), he was pacing back and forth in our dressing room, going mad with worry because some girl was running late to the show. He'd looked out over the audience several times and apparently didn't see her.
"Do you think she got lost?" he asked worriedly.
"No, Ringo!" Said George. "For he fiftieth time, we don't think she got lost."
"Well then why is she so late? We're gonna start in a few minutes."
"We don't know!" Said John, as he irritably tried to tie his bow tie and comb that mess he called a hairdo.
"Look, Ringo," I said. "We don't know why your girlfriend is late, she's probably looking for a parking space or something. So stop asking and stop worrying. You'll make yourself mess up onstage."
"She's not my girlfriend!" Ringo shouted. "She's my cousin!"
I saw an opportunity so I took it. "Wow, mate." I said quizzically. "You have one messed up family."
"SHUT UP!" Ringo yelled firmly as he glared at me from across the room.
I grinned as I went back to combing my hair, satisfied with my work.
"Aw, Paul's just playing, Ritchie." John said as he ruffled Ringo's hair.
"I just finished combing." Ringo muttered. "I just hope that something bad happens or she hasn't gotten lost." Ringo said, as he went back to combing.
"From what you've told us," George said as he stood up and slung his arm around Ringo, "she's a pretty tough girl and if she doesn't find a space, she'll make a way."
"She'll be fine." John reasurred. Ringo smiled a little.
"I hope you guys like her." He said. "She's real sweet, but she can be a little shy on the outside. Just be nice to her and-" The crowd roared, distracting me from Ringo's list of rules for meeting his cousin. I got lost in the sound. I loved playing music and having people listen to me. The fact that I made people happy made me happy too. The cheering was what I loved, aside from the actual music of course. It made me feel appreciated.
"Paul...Paul? Are you listening?" Ringo said.
"Hmm?" I said. "Sure sure, don't scare her off."
"Places!" Brian called. I grabbed my bass and the lads and I raced onto the stage.

So we finally get to meet the Beatles. What do guys think of how I wrote them? I got to play more Beatles Rock band over the weekend so I was a happy Maeve for about an hour (Then I had to do stupid homework) At least the school year's almost over so I won't have to worry about stupid homework.
So what are you guys going to do this summer?
Like last year, I won't be able to write over the summer, but I sure hope you guys read what I have.
So answer a question, I'm also working on an Ultimate Fanfiction, which features almost all the fandoms (I would have included Supernatural but I don't watch it so I wouldn't know what to do). Should I start uploading that before summer? Or should I finish this first?
Let me know,
Stay awesome Wafflebunnies
~Maeve :)