Chapter 25

Tobias POV
10 years later...
Everyone is married now. As in everyone I mean, Analies and Zeke, Uriah and Abby, Christina and Will, and Lynn and his guy named Jake. The twins are 10 years old and our other son is 9 years old! Oh my god, I'm getting old. Christina and Will have a daughter that's 8, Abby and Uriah have a son that's 11, Analies and Zeke have a daughter that's 4 and a son that's 2, and Lynn haven't had kids yet.
"Seriously Larry?!" I hear Zoe yell at him. She comes down the stairs mad. "Dad!" She yells.
"Yes Zoe?" I ask her.
"I was talking on the phone with Susan but then Larry came in my room and farted right in my face" she says and I try not to laugh.
"Larry! Respect your sisters space!" I yell up to him.
"Okay Dad!" He yells back.
"What were you and Susan talking about? We're you talking about Jerry!" I tease her and she blushes. Jerry is Abby and Uriah's son.
"Maybe..." She mumbles and I laugh.
"That's okay, I used to talk about your Mom all the time with Uncle Zeke and Uriah" I say and she nods.
"Dad where did Mom go?" She asks.
"She went out on a business trip for a week" I say.
"Okay, then can I call Auntie Chris cause I need to talk to a girl if you know what I mean" Zoe says but I'm confused. Just then I forgot that girls go on there period around this age.
"Call away" I say and she chuckles and grabs the phone and dials Christina's number.

Zoe POV
I call Auntie Chris, hopefully she's not busy.
"Hello?" She asks.
"Hey Auntie Chris, can you come over? I am having girl stuff and I don't know how to you know take car of it. Moms out on a business trip and I don't want to talk about that stuff with Dad" I say and she chuckles.
"Of course Hun, I will be over there in a minute" she says.
"Okay, thanks" I say.
"No problem" she replies and we hang up.
"What did she say?" Dad asks.
"She'll be over in a minute" I say and he lets out a breath of relief.
"Good, cuz I did not want to talk about that with you. It would be... Weird" He says and I laugh.
"You and me both" I say and we laugh. He comes over to me and kisses my head.
"You know you can talk to me about anything right" he says.
"I know, speaking of which can I ask you something after Auntie Chris leaves?" I ask him.
"Of course, I'm gonna go check on your brothers" he says.
"Okay" I say and he goes upstairs. Just then there's a knock on the door. I go to open it and it's Auntie Chris.
"Hi sweetie" she says and I give her a hug.
"Hi, c'mon we can go into the bathroom" I say and she nods. And so I learn new things.

🔥🔥🔥🔥after that situation🔥🔥🔥🔥
Auntie Chris leaves and I sit on the couch.
"Hey Dad, can we talk now!?" I yell up to him.
"Yup, I'm coming!"'he says and he comes down the stairs. He sits on the couch next to me.
"What do you wanna talk about?" Dad asks me.
"There's 2 things, 1) do you think I can do self defense class?" I ask him.
"Sure, why do you want to do that?" Dad asks me.
"Well I want to be a police officer when I grow up so that's one reason and at school, these girls keep on picking on me and there punching me. That's why I had a bruise on my hip, not because I banged it on the table" I say looking down. Dad brings me to an embrace.
"I'm sorry, I would've done something about it if I knew" dad says.
"It's okay... And then the other thing I wanted to to talk to you about is can I go to the park with  Marry, Louis, Tony, Ally, and Jerry..." I mumble the last part and Dad chuckles as I blush.
"Sure, go get your brothers while I call everyone" Dad says and I smile. I run upstairs and barge into Larry's room.
"C'mon we are going to the park with everyone!" I say.
"Okay" he says and gets up from playing his video games. Next I go to Williams room. He is my other brother.
"William, get off the computer so we can go to the park with everyone" I say.
"Yay!" He says and runs to get his shoes. I go to my room and put some jean shorts on and a black tank top. I put on my Jordan sneakers and go in the bathroom. I brush my hair and put a head band in.
"Perfect" I say to my self. I really like Jerry. Is that weird? I don't care. I go downstairs and sit next to Dad while he gets on his sneakers. He looks up at me with a smirk.
"Why so dolled up?" He asks and I blush.
"No reason" I say and he chuckles.
"Okay..." He says.
"There's a reason! It's because she like Jerry!" Larry shouts.
"Shut up Larry!" I say and Dad chuckles.
"That's okay, c'mon boys were leaving! We are gonna meet them there" Dad says.
"Wait! I forgot something!" I say and run upstairs to my room. I put deodorant and perfume on and run back down stairs.
"You smell good, did you put on perfume?" Dad asks.
"Yup, Aunte Chris gave it to me" I say and Dad chuckles.
"I should've known" he says and we laugh. We get in the car and drive to the park. Once we get there we see Uncle Zeke, Auntie Analies, Uncle Uriah, Auntie Abby, Jerry, Marry, and Louis. I run over there and hug Uncle Uriah.
"Hi Uncle Uriah!" I say and he laughs. He lifts me up and sits me next to him.
"What's up Zoe" he says. I smile and hug Auntie Analies and Auntie Abby.
"Hey Zoe" they say. Then I hug Uncle Zeke.
"Anyone wanna play football!?" I ask them. Uncle Uriah, Dad, Uncle Zeke, and Jerry raise there hands.
"Okay, c'mon!" I say and grab the football Uncle Zeke brang.
"Who wants to be team captains?" Uncle Uriah asks. Jerry and I raise our hands almost immediately. Everyone chuckles. "Okay, Jerry and Zoe can" Uncle Uriah says.
"You can pick first" Jerry says.
"Okay... Dad" I say and he goes over to me.
"Hmm... Dad" Jerry says.
"Uncle Zeke!" I say and he jogs over to us.
"You playing football without me!?" Uncle Will says.
"Hey Uncle Will and Aunt Chris!" I say hugging them.
"Hey Zoe!" They say.
"Uncle Will, you can be on Jerry's team" I say and he jogs over there.
"Okay, let's play!" Uncle Zeke shouts and I smile. We get in our positions.
"Hike!" Dad says and grabs the ball. Dad throws the ball to me and I run. I can see Uncle Will going after me to I pass it to Uncle Zeke. He runs and gets a touchdown. Me and Dad to our victory dance together while everyone laughs at us. We get in our positions and Uncle Uriah says Hike. Jerry gets the ball and starts running. I quickly run after him. I'm right on his tale, then I tackle him to the ground. We laugh and I help him get up.
"Let's play something else" I say.
"Okay, does anyone wanna play hide and seek?" Marry asks. Everyone says that they wanna play.
"Who's it?" Auntie Analies asks.
"I will!" I say and everyone chuckles. "Go hide! I'll count to 60" I say and they run off to hide. I count to 60.
"Ready or not, here I come!" I say and look around and see a figure behind a tree. I go over there and see who it is. But it's not anyone I know, it's a man that looks very creepy. The guy tries to take me but I run. The guy runs after me as I scream.
"DADDY! DAD HELP! UNCLE ZEKE AND URAIH! HELP!" I yell and they quickly come out of there hiding spots and run after me. Uncle Will picks me up as Dad, Uncle Zeke, and Uncle Uriah beat up the man. Once there done everyone comes over to me. Dad picks me up and I hug him.
"Are you okay?" Dad asks me.
"Yeah" I say. Dad sighs of relief.
"I love you Zoe" Dad says and I smile.
"I love you too Dad" I say. Dad puts me down. Jerry quickly comes over to me and I blush as everyone chuckles. I think yet know I have a crush on him.
"Zoe, are you okay!?" He asks.
"Yeah" I say and he smirks. He smirks just like Uncle Uriah.
"Good" he says and kisses my cheek and I stand there frozen. Also blushing, everyone ooo's and Jerry goes back to Uncle Uriah.
"Do you guys wanna come over for a movie?" Uncle Zeke asks and we agree. Auntie Chris comes over to me.
"Hey Four, I'm gonna take Zoe for a minute" Auntie Chris says to Dad and he nods. Auntie Chris leads me to her car.
"Okay, you can squeal now" she says and I squeal as loud as I can. She laughs. "Holy crap! He kissed my cheek!? He kissed my cheek Auntie Chris!" I say and she laughs.
"Yes, he did. Now when we watch the movie sit next to him. Don't tell your Dad I told you all of this okay?" She says and I chuckle.
"Okay" I say. We get out of her car and go back to everyone. I jump onto my Dads back and climb my way up him because he is really tall. Everyone laughs and my Dad grabs me and puts me back on the ground. Dad looks at Uncle Uriah, Uncle Zeke, Uncle Will, and Uncle Jake. Then they all start tickling me. I laugh and laugh and everybody else laughs at the site.
"O...okay...st..op" I laugh out and they do.
"Okay,eats go watch the movie!" Auntie Abby yells and we go to out cars and drive to Uncle Zekes house.

🎥🎥🎥At Zekes House🎥🎥🎥
We decided to watch the movie Big Hero 6. All the adults sit on the couch and kids sit on bean bags.
"Dad, I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom" I say.
"Okay" he says and I go use the bathroom. I do my business an go back to the living room. I look around the room but there is no more bean bag chairs.
"Zoe, there aren't any more bean bag chairs but you could sit with me if you would like" Jerry says and I blush. I look at Auntie Chris and she gives me a thumbs up. I look at Dad and he wiggles his eyebrows. I go sit with Jerry and we play the movie. I'm surprised that Dad wiggled his eyebrows, most Dads would never let there daughter sit with a boy. Not that I'm complaining... During the movie Jerry puts his arm behind my back. I immediately blush and go back to watching the movie. At the end I start falling asleep. I feel my eyes getting heavy and I soon fall asleep next to Jerry.

THE END

A/N: if you guys want as sequel I need 100 votes for the whole book. I have 90 right now so 10 more! Thanks for reading and read my other books! Hope you enjoyed this and I hope I get up to 100 votes! You guys da best!
- crazyfordivergent