Chapter 6 Tris POV

Tobias and I just agreed to do a singing competition.

"Great! Now you guys will be singing lay me down by Sam Smith" Ms. Wu says handing us a sheet of lyrics.

"Thank you" We say and head back to our seat. About 5 minutes later Tobias and I are heading to gym class. We quickly get changed and I make my way to Christina.

"hey" She says.

"Hi" I say back. When I turn around Eric and Peter are there.

"What do you want?" I say.

"Oh nothing you need to know" Eric says. They quickly grab me.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!! MY BOYFRIEND IS GONNA KILL YOU!" I yell as I squirm. Right when I yelled Tobias, Uriah, Zeke, and Will coming to save me. Will grabs me as Tobias, Zeke, and Uriah beat up Eric and Peter. I can't look I hug Will crying. Once Four, Zeke, and Uriah were done Uriah and Zeke bring them to the nurse. I get out of Will's arms and jump into Tobias'. I am crying uncontrollably.

"Shhh, it's okay" Tobias says.

"T-Thank y-you" I say while crying.

"Anytime" He says. Once I calm down we wait for Mr. Amar.

***TIME LAPSE***

We are playing indoor baseball. Tobias, Christina, Will, Lauren, a girl named Abigail, and 4 other people I don't know are on my team. Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, and 4 other people that I also don't know are also on that team. It's my turn to bat. I step up to the plate. Uriah is the pitcher, he throws the ball and i hit it as hard as I.

"RUN!" I hear Christina yell. I run and run it hurts of running fast, I make it to home plate.

"HOME RUN!!!" Will yells. Everyone runs up to me and congratulates me. Four comes to me and kisses me. He pulls back.

"good job" he says.

"Thanks" I say. The bell rings.

"Winner is Tris' team!" Mr. Amar says. We all are so proud.

***TIME LAPSE***

Tobias POV

I am over Tris' house right now watching a movie with her. We are watching White House Down. It's amazing, it's about how this guy tries to get a job of protecting the President. He doesn't get the job but him and his daughter take a tour around the white house. Some bad guys bring a bomb in the place and explode it. While the guy is trying to find his daughter he has to protect the president. Right now the guy is being attacked by another guy but he kicks him off and they start running. I look at Tris. She look at me. She has beautiful eyes, I lover to death, I'll keep her safe know matter what.

"Thank you, I love you too" Tris says.

"Was I thinking out loud?"
"Yeah" Tris says laughing. I blush a little. I lay there with my arm draped around her waist and I fall into a deep sleep.