Chapter 16

Then I see him... Marcus.

"What do you want?" I say rudely.

"I want you" He says. I quickly get stiff.

"But, I am not going to get to that right now, to many witnesses. So, watch your back" He says. I stand there in fear. Before he leaves he goes to all the security cameras and takes them out of the wall, which makes them not work so other people won't be able to see or hear. Oh no.

"Marcus, get away from me" I say coldly.

"Fine, but before you go..." Marcus says. Just then he slaps me right across the face. I scream. "Don't worry there will be more to come, so like I said, watch you're back" Marcus adds. I continue to cry. Marcus leaves and exits the school. Thank God. I run into the girls bathroom and cry. I pull out my phone. I quickly text the gang.

Guys, I need your help. No time to explain. Come to the girls bathroom- T

Okay, ouw (on our way)- TUZCWAAL (Tobias, Uriah, Zeke, Christina, Will, Abby, Analies)

I wait in a stall till I hear a knock.

"W-Who is i-it?" I say while crying.

"It's Christina, Abby, Lynn, and Analies. I unlock the stall run out to them and hug them. I pull back, run out of the bathroom and find Tobias. I run to him and jump in his arms and cry.

"Tris, whats the matter, and why is your cheek red?" Toby asks in concern.

"H-he came..." I say crying.

"Who came?" Zeke asks.

"Marcus" I say barely a whisper. Tobias' eyes almost pop out of his house.

"Guys, can you give us a moment?" He says.

"Sure" Uriah says. They all leave.

"Tris, what did he say and do?" Tobias says firmly.

"H-he said he wanted me and told me to watch my back, then he said not now but then he went to every single security camera in our watch and shut them down. After he was done with that he... he s-slap-ped m-me" I say crying hard. I look up to him in tears. He wipes off mine and I do the same for him.

"Okay, lets go" He says.

"Where are we going?" I say.

"Police"

"Okay..." I say. We head to his car and ride to the police. On the way we ride in silence. We finally arrive. I get out of the car and go towards Tobias. I intertwine my hand in his and we go on. We go up to the counter and see a middle aged man there.

"Hi, I'd like to report on someone" Tobias says strict.

"Okay, follow me" The police man says. I cling on to Tobias and we follow the Police Officer.

"Okay, what is your name, who would you like to report and why?" The man says. I read his name tag and it reads. Sgt. Conrad.

"Well, my name is Tobias Eaton-" Tobias starts but gets cut off.

"As in Marcus Eaton's son?" Sgt. Conrad says.

"Yes sir, as I was saying, this is Beatrice Prior" He continues.

"Okay, who would you like to make a report on?" Sgt. Conrad replies.

"I know this sounds crazy, but I would like to make a report on my father, Marcus Eaton" Tobias says. Sgt. Constable has wide eyes.

"For what!?" He says surprised.

"Child Abuse and Sexual Assault" Tobias says firmly.

"Can I have proof?" The officer says.

"Well, if you look at Tris' cheek, there is a red mark from him hitting her and i will show you my back" Tobias says. He looks nervous. He gets up from the seat, turns around and takes off his shirt. I see scars all over his back. i begin to tear up.

"He whips me every night, putting all his anger on me, between his job and my mother dead, he just gets drunk and then this happens..." Tobias says tearing up a little bit.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Tobias, we will have your father arrested today. Do you have a relative or guardian to stay with?" The officer says.

"No, there... all dead, but i can ask my friends. Thank you officer for your help" Tobias says putting his shirt on.

"Anytime, that's my job" he says. We start making out way to the car. We get in the car and drive to school.

"Hey Tobias?" I ask him.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask my parents if you can live at my house?"

"I can't see why not?" He says. I smile and so does he. I dial up my moms number, cause we all know how Dad's are. But before I can press call, my phone rings. It's a unknown number. I answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi, think is Amity Hospital. Are you Beatrice Prior, daughter of Andrew and Natalie Prior?" The lady says.

"This is she" I say worriedly.

"You need to come to the hospital right away, your parents have been in a horrible car crash and they are in very critical condition" She replies. i sit there in shock.

"O-okay, i'll be there as fast as I can" I say. i end the call and look at Tobias.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"Turn around and go to the hospital... It's my... parents"I say on the verge of crying, but I hold them back trying to be strong.

"Okay" He says. "Hold on" He says. I hold on to my seat and we do a huge 'U' turn. Then we speed off to the hospital. I hope my parents are okay.

We finally arrive at the hospital. Tobias and I park and run into the hospital.

"Natalie and Andrew Prior" I say.

"Uh, room... 46 down the hall" The lady says.

"Thank you" Tobias and I say in unison. I run down the hall pushing doctor out of the way. I stand in front of the door with my hand on the knob. I take a big breath, being ready of what to see behind this door. I open the door and i can't believe what I see. Please tell me this is a dream...