Chapter 13

Zeke POV

Analies and I are making our way to my house. God, she is so... beautiful.

"So, what do you want to do when we get to my house?" I say, trying to start a conversation.

"I don't know, do you wanna watch a movie?" Analies suggest's.

"Sure, you pick" I say.

"Okay, hmm... How about 'The Vow'?" She says.

"Yeah, it looks like a good movie, isn't Channing Tatum in it?" I reply.

"Yep" She says. We finally arrive at my house. I quickly get out the car and run over to her side before she gets out. I open the passenger door for her and she gets out of the car.

"Thank you" She says.

"Anytime" I say. We smile. We enter my house and I get the movie started. I press play on the movie and Analies and I cuddle on the couch with a blanket. As we are watching the movie, I look down on her. Then she looks up at me. I stare at her light blue eyes you can get lost in. I lean into her and kiss her. She kisses back. I put my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. I lick her lips and ask for an entrance and she gladly excepts it. We start kissing each other hard, passionately, and full of love you could put it. I pull back and smile. She smiles back and I wiggle my eyebrows. She laughs. I pick her up bridal style and run up to my room with her in my arms. I open the door and run to my bed. I throw her on the bed and I go right next to her. We start making out. It gets heated up really fast. She tugs at the hem of my shirt and lifts it off me. She puts her hands on my chest tracing my abs. I tug at her shirt now and she takes it off. I start kissing the side of her neck. She sighs. I smile in between the kisses. I kiss her neck, then her jaw bone, then her cheek, and then her lips. I start pulling my pants down and so does she. The next thing you know it we are both naked in my bed 'doing it' she moans. We both smile. I kiss her more. Passionate like I never want her to go. I love her.

Analies POV

Right now Zeke and I are 'doing it' in his bed. He kisses me passionately, like he never wants me to go, but I won't because, I think I love him. I kiss him back hard. He comes on top of me and supports his weight on his arms so he doesn't squish me. I kiss him, and all I want is more. I move and roll over so now that I am on top of him. Each time we kiss its more filled with love. I pull back and lay next to him. He strokes my hair. It's very soothing. He wraps me into his arms and we both fall asleep together.

Uriah POV

Abby and I are at her house making out on her couch. Her parents are on a business trip for something. I don't care, I just care about this moment. I pick up Abby so now we are at eye level. I carry her up into her room I think it is. We lay on her bed and she tugs at the hem of my shirt. I pull it off and I pull hers off as well. We both take our pants off and everything else off. We quickly get in bed and start 'doing it'. I kiss her passionately, each one filled with love and hungry for more. I start to kiss the side of her neck. She moans my name. I smile as I kiss her neck, and I work my way up to her lips. We kiss. She pulls back.

"One sec, I have to get something" She says. I nod. She walks into her closet and brings out a condom.
"Saftey first" she says. I smile. Then we start again. I kiss her and she kisses back. She runs her hands threw my hair. Now, I know I love her.