Chapter 15

Sam's P.O.V

Emmett sat on the hood of the car staring off into the distance.

Raven stood next to the car eyes closed in thought. My super hearing picked up on an approaching car but something seemed off.

The black car squealed as its breaks were engaged forcefully. The passenger door was thrown open and a boy no older than myself rushed out; gripping my arm tightly he tried to force me into the car However, Emmett had a strong hold on my other arm as the played a very painful version of tug of war.

Ouch. I'm a living being not a rope!

Dani's fist colided with the mystery man's pompous face, in shock he loosened his tight grip just enough for me to pull my arm away and push him into the car. Slaming the door closed I used enough force to ensure that it could not be easily opened. I started to walk angrly over to the other side of the car breaking all the doors as I went. Looking threw the tinted glass window I saw a man of about thirty years looking scared out of his wits. The smell of pee radiated strongly from the men within as an evil smile krept across my face and my fist colided with the cars door ensuring that they would have to use some highpowered tech to get out of the car.

Too bad I took their phones. I thought smerking as my hand  crushed two very expensive looking phones. Haha I love being a werewolf...

The horror on the face of the driver deepend as his eyes landed on the phones in my hand. His foot hit the excellorator with so much force that the cars tail swerved. The skid marks  were all that was left to remind us that the car had ever been there.

"I am definitely Mr.incredible" I said as I walk to towards the car and leaned nonchalantly on the passenger side door.

"If you're Mr.incredible then I'm violet." Raven said as she climbed out of the bush by the road.

"I wondered where you disappeared to." Emmett said laughing

"Hey its not funny! You're the one who pushed me into the bush." She said playfully slapping his arm.

"So what about dahlia where is she?" Dani asked leaning next to me.

Opening the car door Emmett looked in the back of the car smiling he closed the door again.

"She's fast asleep. That girl hardly slept over the months that we were searching for you." He said looking at me

"It's going to take alot to wake her up after that." He continued before sitting on the hood of the car again. Looking up at the sky he sighed a small smile forming on his lips as he let the sun warm his face. looking up at him from where she sat on the ground raven sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose thoughtfully. the noise of another car filled my ears however, this car sounded familiar  looking down the road I saw Mercury's truck coming closer and closer at a fast pace. pulling up beside them Mercury and Dean step out of the car.

"Whats wrong?" Dean and Mercury asked in sync. Everybody laughed for sometime before they where able to form a proper sentence.

"I-its Emmett" Raven said breathlessly after all the laughter.

"What about him?" Dean asked

"Its easier to show you than to tell you" Emmett replied; before changing his appearance to match Deans.

"Oh!" dean exclaimed thoughtfully.

"I knew you weren't human but I never thought you would be something as rare as a shapeshifter."

"A shapeshifter?" Emmett asked

"Well I guess that makes sense, too bad that I'm not a timelord that would be friggen awesome!"